Thread: Knuckle support for NA / NB from Ken Auto Japan

Drives
    Eunos Roadster
    Thanks Given

Knuckle support for NA / NB from Ken Auto Japan

The real thrill of the Roadster is handling.
    Only the owners of our roadster know, the cornering performance, such as thumping of the chest, and make things more fun than before!
    The parts that will make it possible, is this Nielex professional specs knuckle supporting the gap drivability of the general, traveling, is the part that exhibits outstanding effect!
    This part installed, increase the input, it is a direct feeling of the body, and as a result, the drivability during cornering is much better than the original, even gaps in the straights.
    this knuckle support mounting, the Roadster is possible to get sporty in quality run up a notch.

List Date: 9/19/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Knuckle support for NA / NB from Ken Auto Japan
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $146.36

--------------------------------------

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenichi Obara For This Useful Post:

91BRG (09-19-2015),Bruce (09-20-2015),fwdtamiya (09-19-2015),Nyaa (09-19-2015),Phatmiata (09-19-2015),tsingson (09-21-2015)

The Technical Guy RuckkehrMiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Red `89 NA
    Thanks Given
    Can anyone who has actually used these comment on the feel if any that they provide (or the function they perform). I can deduce the general idea, but don't know if I smell snake oil, or just something only the Japanese garage teams would think of
    `89 NA build: 二回目 My (defunct) `92 NA build: Ruckkehr

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RuckkehrMiata For This Useful Post:

Bruce (09-20-2015)

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone Slampen's Avatar
    Drives
    '95 BRG 1.8
    Thanks Given
    Does it fit for cars with abs?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Slampen For This Useful Post:

Bruce (09-20-2015)

Drives
    Eunos Roadster
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Slampen View Post
    Does it fit for cars with abs?

Yes it fits for the cars with ABS

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RuckkehrMiata View Post
    Can anyone who has actually used these comment on the feel if any that they provide (or the function they perform). I can deduce the general idea, but don't know if I smell snake oil, or just something only the Japanese garage teams would think of
    I think you will gain the most benefit during high-speed cornering on track days. Probably wont notice much for a street car.

Drives
    Eunos Roadster
    Thanks Given

The Knuckle support for NA / NB from Ken Auto Japan is use by Miata drivers all over Japan. I assure you that you wont regret use the Knuckle support on your car, you will feel the a total difference in your car overall performance when you use them. the Knuckle support is no smell snake oil, I guarantee you when you perchase the Knuckle support you will feel the difference in your car if you dont feel the changes, I will refund you. that how much good is the Knuckle support for NA / NB from Ken Auto Japan is.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kenichi Obara For This Useful Post:

Greasemonkey2000 (09-21-2015),Grip Driver (09-24-2015),jux (09-21-2015),Phatmiata (09-21-2015),Rogue (09-21-2015),RuckkehrMiata (09-21-2015),Slampen (09-22-2015),tsingson (09-21-2015)

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here!
    Drives
    '97 black NA, bought new, currently in storage while I save up for a restoration/FM V8 transplant
    Thanks Given
    What is the purpose/function of these? What do they do and how do they work?

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone etikoner's Avatar
    Drives
    1995 Merlot Mica
    Thanks Given
    Looks like it triangulates the knuckle and helps fight against deformation, probably improves some feed back to the steering wheel. What do I know though?
    [armchairengineer/]

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to etikoner For This Useful Post:

Bruce (09-21-2015),HarryB (09-21-2015)

Drives
    Eunos Roadster
    Thanks Given

Lightbulb Effect of the knuckle support that I think about

The Knuckle has received a large shock force and impact through the tire from the road surface. In recent years the tire has become the high-performance and the force has become even greater, the force is inputted and the distortion at a speed, the knuckle is invisible to the naked eye. Also, we have repeated the movement to its original feeling. The impact is remarkable on the road surface. The feeling to the steering wheel and the A pillar that’s occurs when you clear the joints it becomes blurred, the small distortion that has occurred in the vicinity of the knuckle, the driver will be likely to feel in the steering wheel area, to let you know that it is a big blur. When you mount the Knuckle support, it is possible to suppress the vibration in the steering wheel from the convergence of the gap in the street driving, when fitted with a high-grip tire, when you are circuit racing, you will surely feel it in the steering wheel and its effect. I have found the way to control the blurring, by using the knuckle support. You will definitely feel the change in your Mazda Miata & MX-5 driving performance. When you have installed the Knuckle support.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenichi Obara For This Useful Post:

Bruce (09-24-2015),etikoner (09-24-2015),Hammerhead (09-24-2015),Phatmiata (09-24-2015),tsingson (09-24-2015),ueru (09-24-2015)