Thread: The Burnt Fish, NC MK3 from Malaysia Story

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    '07 NC Miata 6MT swapped from 6AT - Marrakesh Brown
    Thanks Given
    Update 20.11.15

Came back for the weekend for some minor progress...fitted the front bumper and adjusted the dust covers; have to alter the pinholes since the bumper is an NC2 bumper. Also fitted the rear bumper and the ChargeSpeed mudguards and the carbon diffuser. Not doing much this time due to time constraints.

Just so everyone knows, I'm not a performance orientated person, I just mod what I see fit to my purpose and what I feel like doing There are amazing builds around the world, engine swaps, unique builds etc. I'm here just trotting along the brick road to revive my car haha, you may not see some unique things in this build but it makes me smile doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey2000 View Post
    Really great work so far! Keep up the great work and keep the pics coming!
    Thank you for your support !

Quote Originally Posted by Dandy View Post
    “We can rebuild him – We have the technology. We can make him better, faster, stronger.”

It's going to be cool with the unique color and that Garage Vary hood you scored.

Thanks for sharing. The videos are really well done. This board has a nice mix of international members which makes for a rich and diverse community. It is great to see just how many enthusiasts there are across the globe.
    Kind words, thank you I frequently add Miata videos (have a stack of them in the PC) haha.
    Also it means a lot to us overseas enthusiasts. We love our cars as much as you do, just that sourcing for something is a bit harder than America or Europe without dedicated vendors here, I envy the accessible amount of parts (and of course manual Miatas haha)

Speaking about unique builds, we do have a member here in Malaysia who has done a Bikini Top for the NC PHRT and he also swapped a 6AT to 6MT. I think the top's unique and beautiful (if spare time and money permits that is) although some question him why would you need it for the PHRT. The custom scene is really big in Malaysia so you see all sorts of things running around here with no legalities surrounding car modifications (except license plates and tint)
    Last edited by This is a Lamp; 11-20-2015 at 06:32 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to This is a Lamp For This Useful Post:

Agent☣Orange (11-20-2015),Dandy (11-20-2015),WASABI (11-21-2015)