Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314

Thread: Makkuro Eunos

LIKE THIS THREAD!

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! benpopham's Avatar
    Drives
    Eunos
    Thanks Given
    Thanks both of you, Felix certainly does take up all of my share time these days.

Yes I have been working on some new parts for Roadsters, not a lot for NB's at the moment, mainly because I don't own one to make moulds from! I have been asked a few times about VVT pulley covers, so might look into it, just tricky with the CAS mount.

I don't have any more pictures of the NB coupe, it was beautiful though. I think Pete has some more in his thread -

http://mazdaroadster.net/showthread....d-to-Karuizawa

5,000 rpm - there be torque here! HarryB's Avatar
    Drives
    '04 Strato Blue NB2
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,650 Times in 962 Posts
    Enjoy all the time you can have with him; he will be 18 in no time and he will have his own priorities/schedule before you know it. And thanks for the pointer on Pete's thread, I have already downloaded most of the material on my "inspiration" folder

Regarding NB parts to take molds from, let me know what you need. We are at least at the same continent so I may be able to help ;)

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! benpopham's Avatar
    Drives
    Eunos
    Thanks Given

Well, not much to report... its been cleaned?

Also I found myself a Mazdaspeed NA6 specific LSD on Yahoo auctions and had it sent over via Tomio san at Corn's giving it a once over. I can't find much information on them or how aggressive they are but thought it would be worth a try. They are designed to be fitted in the NA6 open diff casing (as I have now found out) so need to source one of those and swap it over. That will likely be a winter project for me.

But if anyone has any more information about these, anything would be interesting.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benpopham For This Useful Post:

Greasemonkey2000 (08-12-2019),MiataQuest (08-13-2019),speedypenguin (08-12-2019)

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone MaRcOp01o's Avatar
    Drives
    1991 BRG, 1993 EUNOS, 2018 HONDA FIT
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by benpopham View Post

Well, not much to report... its been cleaned?

Also I found myself a Mazdaspeed NA6 specific LSD on Yahoo auctions and had it sent over via Tomio san at Corn's giving it a once over. I can't find much information on them or how aggressive they are but thought it would be worth a try. They are designed to be fitted in the NA6 open diff casing (as I have now found out) so need to source one of those and swap it over. That will likely be a winter project for me.

But if anyone has any more information about these, anything would be interesting.
    Very nice find! I have a B-Spec Eunos that has an interesting history, I was able to track down the original owner who was a Mazda tech while owning the car, he said my car in particular has a very special and rare diff that has a 4.88 gearing but it locks so easily under hard slow turning so if it is anything like mine it will be a lot of fun.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MaRcOp01o For This Useful Post:

benpopham (08-13-2019)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314