Thread: OPL radiator for NA Miata

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power BoBo's Avatar
    Drives
    & Rides
    Thanks Given

OPL radiator for NA Miata

If I remember, I paid about $130 for this radiator shipped to my door. Overall, I really like this radiator. I had no issues with fitment and it made the engine bay look a lot better. All you have to do is trim the stock radiator fan shroud with a dremel, a 2-6 minute job at most and everything will line up. Total install took me about 1.5-2hrs tops. I was in no hurry, as I was inspecting the engine bay for anything that might need to be replaced.

Their motto is " Our Parts Are Legendary" value wise I agree. Although the welds on the radiator are not as clean as the ones on the Koyo, at the same time you're not paying koyo price. In addition, the radiator has a 10 year warranty.

This is perfect for someone planning to boost their car or do an all motor build up. Right now my engine runs a little bit on the cold side once warmed up, using a colder thermostat. However, in the next few weeks, it will hit triple digits here in my area and I need all the cooling I can get. Force Induction is also in my future, as well as an engine build up, so the cooling upgrade needed to be done.

BTW, thank you for reading my review.
    Last edited by BoBo; 03-28-2016 at 04:43 AM.
    08 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Tuned/Track Prepared
    04 Z4 2.5 M Sport Package
    01 SLK 230 Kompressor AMG Sport Package

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BoBo For This Useful Post:

CMP (03-28-2016),Demon I Am (03-28-2016),Fishbulb (03-28-2016),MLambert19 (04-05-2016),WASABI (03-28-2016)

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! Fishbulb's Avatar
    Drives
    Early Red 90
    Thanks Given
    Great info, thank you! Looks like Goodwin carries them for $99 for an NA!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fishbulb For This Useful Post:

BoBo (03-28-2016)