So this is the black vinyl Robbins XTreme top. $275 instead of the OEM vinyl/plastic $mid300's.
Came out really nice just waiting for it to stretch.

BUT WHAT IM REALLY STOKED ABOUT:

My roll bar also happened to show up today! So since I had the car torn apart I figured all I had to do was remove the shelf panel and seats so I knocked both projects out.
So stoked with the HDM2SD

Padding and cover are a must because with the seat all the way back, the headrest is behind the hoop a bit. So if you're tall, definitely get the padding. I went wth the leather cover. Turned out sweet. The padding only sticks to the front side and so it's a noticeable add on. But with the cover, you get a nice one piece look on that main tube and can't even tell it's padded.

Question: did any of you DIY roll bar people's NOT bolt it the plates to the shelf/wall? I had a ton of hardware but I bolted up the seatbelt shoulder mount then the foothold of the retractor. After that I was left with 14 1" bolts that didn't seem like they'd be long enough to drill through and bolt the plates to the chassis. So I skipped that part.
So I'm asking who knows if that extra fastening is "optional" or if I got the wrong hardware and should I go back and do it that way?

Thanks to those who're still interested in the build!

Ordering wheels and coils tonight!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk