Thread: MossMiata 906-185 Antenna, Shorty, Raked, Amplified, NEW in packaging, half price! - SOLD

5,000 rpm - there be torque here! MiataQuest's Avatar
    Drives
    faster now with the Ecotec 2.4 (1992 white NA)
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 443 Posts

MossMiata 906-185 Antenna, Shorty, Raked, Amplified, NEW in packaging, half price! - SOLD

MossMiata 906-185 Antenna, Shorty, Raked, Amplified, NEW in packaging, half price!

I purchased this antenna to improve the visual appearance while at the same time reducing weight by eliminating the automatic extending antenna.
    Since that time I have decided to add a wing to the car. To improve the functionality of the wing I do not want anything to disrupt the air flow. I am worried that the air flow over and through the wing on the side of the car with the antenna would not be equal to the other side of the car without an antenna.
    So my present automatic antenna works for high speed racing in the down position and for the radio in the up position while just cruising. The antenna cost me $54.99 + 11.95 shipping = $66.94
    I offer this antenna to fellow MR's for $28.00 with free shipping. So you are really getting the antenna for only $16. Here is the instructions: http://www.mossmotors.com/graphics/products/instructions/906-185_INST.pdf
    You know you want it! Buy it!

List Date: 7/22/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: MossMiata 906-185 Antenna, Shorty, Raked, Amplified, NEW in packaging, half price!
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MiataQuest For This Useful Post:

NCGreasemonkey (07-22-2016),tsingson (07-21-2016)