1990 Miata 5SPD 1.6

Car: 1990 Miata
Mileage: 100,0xx
Maintenance Schedule (this list only includes relevant to what is still on the car):
1) 90992 Miles
a) Fluids changed: oil (every 3k miles), differential, transmission, shifter. Used redline and dot4 fluids, high mileage blend synthetic oil 10w-30.
b) Rebuilds: Shifter (Moss Miata kit), new window guides(roadster tech) and greased( shin-etsu grease).
c) Engine: Valve cover gasket, spark plugs and wires.
d) Body: New OEM windshield wipers and door weather stripping, trunk weather stripping. Cleaned water drainage holes. Installed R package (used from a forum member). Pioneer Bluetooth Radio with Polk Audio DB651 6.5 speakers.
e) Brakes: Centric Rotors and Stoptech brake pads. OEM master/slave cylinder. Installed Miataroadsters ?straight shot? clutch line.
f) Suspension: Bilsteins HD, ground control coilovers with qa1 springs. Racing bear Swaybars front and rear (used from a forum member). M edition mid brace bar.
2) 91187 Miles
a) Engine: K&N air filer. Radiator Flush, new thermostat, new seal and radiator cap. Carbon cleaner removed.
b) Body: None OEM mud flaps. Aluminum cover for instrument panel.
3) 92530 Miles
a) Engine: Power steering belt, alternator belt, timing belt. A/C recharged.
b) Body: New (used) side mirrors.
4) 92589 Miles
a) Engine: New fan thermos Switch
5) 94253 Miles
a) Body: New Robins top with glass and rain rail. Raceland wind deflector.
6) 94740 Miles
a) Body: New leather shifter and emergency brake covers.
7) 95345 Miles
a) Body: New seals for rear lights, Frankenstein bolts. Rolled Fenders.
8) 100,013 Miles
a) Body: New clock spring after installing OEM wheel back (horn line was cut by mistake).
Mods installed: Bilsteins HD, GC coilovers, QA1 springs. Racing beat swaybars. BT head unit and Polk speakers. K&N Air filer. Roadster tech window guides. Centric rotors, stoptech pads. Miataroadter ?straight shot? clutch line. M edition mid brace bar. Raceland wind deflector. Robins glass top and rain rail. Black leather with read piping shift/brake boot. R package front/rear with random mud flaps. Aluminum instrument panel cover. Car cover.
Information: I got this car with 90k miles on it. I got it about 3 years ago and have put about 10k miles on it. When I got it was I believe one owner but had been sitting for a while. I fixed all the issues and others that arouse because of its age. I?ve fixed pretty much every major thing that you have to do when buying an older NA Miata except for the random rusting. It has rust, not excessive but still there, on the rocker panel as well as some light surface rust under the body. It will comes with all OEM parts that I still have. Comes with 6 tires 5 wheels; 4 all seasons and 2 summer one extra daisy. I got a new car so this isn?t going to get many more miles, its sitting in my garage now.
Issues: Small leak in the A/C so after a charge it slowly goes away. Last time I did it lasted about 7-8 months, heater still works. Right now the rear sway bar is disconnected but it is sitting in the trunk. Rocker panel rust, surface level rust in some spots. Rear finish panel and trunk are sticker bombed because rear finish is all cracked up stickers hold it together, trunk had some holes in it stickers solve that. Paint sucks, last owner got a $299 MAACO paint job in silver. VLASD sucks, seems to work sometimes then not (get a torsen). Airbag light is always on. The driver side front tire is a summer tire and the all season needs to be put on there (go to NTB its like $15 to swap it). Windshield washer wasn?t working when I went to check it the seal around the actuator and the hoses has cracks in it so the fluid was just dumping in the engine bay, I never replaced them( in the trunk with extra stuff).

List Date: 2/22/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1990 Miata 5SPD 1.6
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------