Thread: **FOR SALE** NAKAMAE Tan "Centerless" Console

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! DarylSibcy's Avatar
    Drives
    Red 1990 Miata w/ITBs ;)
    Thanks Given

**FOR SALE** NAKAMAE Tan "Centerless" Console

Hi all,

Selling my Nakamae Tan "Centerless" Console. Fiberglass construction with closed loop pile Tan carpet, perfect for those "retro" builds or for a more minimalist design. Features the now out of production ashtray and window switch space, complimented by clean aluminium trim. The console is missing it's leather shift boot, you can buy replacements for this or fashion up your own?? The one the came with the console was effectively disintegrated, there honestly wasn't a whole lot of it left. Velcro is solid and still nice and "tight". Comes with small carpet cover for the fuel lid lever.

Asking for $350.00 SHIPPED, O.B.O. Again; I live in the United Kingdom so please bare in mind shipping will cost me a tad more than our friends in the States if shipping to the US. Price is to relflect the lack of a shift boot.

Nakamae Center Conole 001.jpg

Just gorgeous...

Nakamae Center Console 002.jpg

Honestly, I love this console, but being the young "whippersnapper" I am I want somewhere to put my iPhone 6. Mazda knew this and planned ahead and conveniently made the stock NA center console's ashtray slot the perfect size to hold an iPhone 6 without it moving about. My stereo hooks up via bluetooth, and I don't like having to have my phone between my legs frying my nads with gamma rays or whatever

I plan to hack up the stock console and cover it in leather

Any questions PM me
    Last edited by DarylSibcy; 09-05-2017 at 05:56 AM.
    You want a good car. I want a good miata.

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! DarylSibcy's Avatar
    Drives
    Red 1990 Miata w/ITBs ;)
    Thanks Given
    BUMP!!

Still for sale
    You want a good car. I want a good miata.