Thread: Haven't posted in a while, bought two new mazdas in addition to my MSM!

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power Airbrush1's Avatar
    Drives
    04 mazdaspeed
    Thanks Given

Haven't posted in a while, bought two new mazdas in addition to my MSM!

I've been at a bit of an automotive impasse after selling my e63 amg this past spring, just haven't been too excited about things to be honest. I believe I posted in another thread about my new mazdaspeed 3
    IMG_3417.jpg
    2010, bought from the original owner with 28k miles. I installed a cobb intake, bought an accessport, and flashed stage 1 for some extra zoom. It's a fun car!

Wednesday of this week I picked up a second miata, an 00'se with 45k miles
    IMG_3736.jpg
    IMG_3747.jpg
    It looked pretty great next to the long term mazdaspeed project! I've sold the hardtop off of the mazdaspeed, and bought an infuriating device (mspnp pro) for it instead, and I've been fighting with it for a couple weeks at this point.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Airbrush1 For This Useful Post:

Agent☣Orange (11-10-2017),HarryB (11-11-2017),JamieH (11-11-2017),Phatmiata (11-11-2017),tsingson (11-10-2017)

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,518 Times in 4,641 Posts
    Nice finds! I love my mazdaspeed3 it’s a great daily driver when you have family or need to haul stuff, lots of room when the seats are down.

And if nobody has told you yet, turn off the traction control if you want to unlock the full zoom zoom turbo boost powah

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power Airbrush1's Avatar
    Drives
    04 mazdaspeed
    Thanks Given
    It's been a great car so far, it's easy to tote the dogs around in and it does have plenty of cargo space. I don't plan on keeping the 00'se too long, it'll be for sale in the spring once I get it cleaned up to my liking. I don't have room for 4 cars (including the wife's golf) at the house long term.