Thread: Hard Dog Hardcore Hardtop M2 Double Diagonal and Hard Dog Deuce MCenterbrace for sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    1,000 rpm - releasing the clutch SigmaX's Avatar
    Drives
    2001 Miata, 2013 BMW 135is
    Thanks Given

Hard Dog Hardcore Hardtop M2 Double Diagonal and Hard Dog Deuce MCenterbrace for sale

I have a Hard Dog Hardcore Hardtop M2 with double diagonals for sale. Mounted in an '01, it was used for one season in an HPDE car and removed. Black powdercoat with an orange stripe painted on driver's side diagonal and rollhoop. Minor marks from installation/use. Includes padding/cover and used mounting hardware (new mounting hardware can be purchased from Bethania Garage). Original price was $650 for rollbar, padding and cover. This meets all requirements for SCCA/NASA HPDE and TT.

Asking $350.

I also have a Hard Dog Deuce M2 with center braces. Black powdercoat. It was mounted on my '01 when I bought it. Fair amount of marking/powdercoat damage due to rubbing. New mounting hardware. Original price was $460 for rollbar.

Asking $200.

Both items are located near Raleigh, NC. I would prefer pickup, but could be persuaded to ship for an additional fee.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SigmaX For This Useful Post:

Demon I Am (10-10-2018),Lococholo84 (11-02-2018),Sikamikamiko (10-09-2018)