I plan on running stock seats, so I won't get full recline with the BBFW bar unless I were to use a plastic rear window and an NA bar... which isn't the case (I plan on a new glass rear Robbins top).

So, the breakdown is this: $640 shipped for the HD M2HCHT or $1315 shipped for the BBFW NB SD.

The NB SD presents better visibility, a more elegant seat belt solution, and an integrated harness bar (which at this juncture, I don't need, and will restrict seat travel).

The M2HCHT restricts corner visibility a bit, might create some seat belt issues, but will permit full seat travel and tilt. I can add a harness bar at a later time if I need it for $185 shipped (I suppose a true Apples-to-apples comparison could include that cost).

I love the look of the single diagonal, I love the seat belt tab relocation on Moti's bar. I like the welds on Hard Dog's stuff more, and they present a logical argument about the angle of the diagonals. The price bugs me, but it's not the deciding factor.

Thank you all for the input. That said, I'm still torn. I might legitimately coin-toss this one.

On another note: I drove a 320whp 6.0L NB2 today... and it was everything I hoped it would be. I need to get my new-to-me NA to Al so we can have it ready for spring.

-Matt