Hi there
i'm Gianni from Italy, someone here on the forum knows me
in 2006 i bought my mx5, a '91 v-spec brg in good condiction
in Italy were imported 150 units with p/s, p/w, hardtop, lsd and momo stering wheel in leather, the italian version did not have a/c, the wooden nardi wheel and gearknob and are not numbered

a few pics

My first intention was to create something classic
the first mods are
robbins 3 top windows
motolita mark 3, les leston knob and wooden hand brake
zoom sidelight, rear fog and fuel cap
oem tonneau cover
mcintosh stereo and amplificator
and a set of oem wire wheels bought in UK

then plans have changed, thanks to the MX5nutz and cr.net i know the world of jdm culture and ...

a lucky find on ebayusa, a set of aerodramatics door opener (in metal)

then i find a set of v_spec2 panel on ebayuk, not in perfect condition, but i have retrimmed, I had two spare seats in tan, and have used the rear piece in vinil for repair the panel :trigger:
and finaly i used a set of Rikamae vintage leather straps

then I decided to change style, something more late'60 early '70 gt cars, for my interior
i started with instrument and between kg-works,AWD and RS-products options, i decided this combination
AWD panel, i have painted in satin gloss black because the written under the lights are totaly different from the italian scheme
RS-Products smiths type with short dial, veri similar to the old smiths and veglia-borletti instruments
and finaly a set of RS-Refine "binoculars" homemade in limited production by an japanese guy :clap:

i decided to change the wheel with a motolita mk4 in leather, the gearknob with KG-Works with snall mazda vintage logo on the top and Zoom hand brake