Thread: New FMII 1.6L w/ Garrett turbo kit (Brand New in Box)

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts

New FMII 1.6L w/ Garrett turbo kit (Brand New in Box)

Recently sold my 1993 LE this year and I've finally decided to sell off all the rest of the spare parts, this FM2 Turbo charger kit from Flying Miata was a huge part of the build that was never completed sadly. I'm located in the Tampa FL, (working in Tampa near the airport, and live near the Brandon / I-4 area if you are a serious buyer, please no low ballers or tire kickers I dont have much free time with my busy work schedule.

If you are not aware the Flyin Miata FMII kit (STAGE-2 kit) (no longer in production) was one of the MOST RELIABLE kits on the market for the 1990-93 NA 1.6L. The whole kit is still brand new and actually is still all in the box. (only removed for the photos) this kit does not have the piggy back ECU so you can get a newer more modern piggy back ECU setup.

This is Flying Miatas Flagship Turbo kit for the 1.6L Miata, with the Garrett GT2560R turbo offered with their kits, and note that its configured for a downpipe with NA8 cat (better flow). This kit has pretty much every option offered by FM at the time.
    Main upgrades include:
    - Stage 8 hardware
    - Hard lines for oil drain
    - Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors
    - 19" intercooler (larger upgrade over included intercooler, not a standard FM NA6 catalog item that they offered me).

This kit will take your 89hp Miata to 225hp ~ 265hp (stock internals) depending on the boost you set it for, as well as this being upgradable to over 300hp on built engines.

These STAGE-2 kits cost over $5300 new plus shipping (but sadly no longer available since FM has moved to the ND Miata platform), obviously I don't expect to get that kind of cost back. I'm asking $3900 OBO for the FM2 kit. Price is for local pickup (Tampa, Florida) as this would be a beast to ship, its 3 very large boxes, however if someone wants me to ship this and there is no interest locally then yes I can ship this, but UPS Ground with insurance and tracking. Check all the photos, because that is EXACTLY what you will get.
    I take Cash, Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, PayPal G&S plus 4% fee, no trades, I dont own a Miata anymore. There are a LOT of members here that will vouch for me, I have been a member of the local miata community for decades, not even joking.
    More Hi Res Photos of all the accessory parts are here in my Flikr photo album

https://www.flickr.com/photos/phatmi...h/53321107179/

FM2 miata kit for sale 1.6L by Randy George, on Flickr

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts