Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 3th Annual TFMMC Summer Meet! Saturday July 14th, 2012

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power f86sabjf's Avatar
    Drives
    02nb crystal blue metallic
    Thanks Given
    we were looking at the site last night on google. If they have mowed the grass there looks to be plenty of parking there along the banks of the waterway

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone SM16RMSM's Avatar
    Drives
    VR 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata
    Thanks Given
    Phatmiata, could you bring some MazdaRoadster.net stickers?

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! Mia95's Avatar
    Drives
    like I stole it.....
    Thanks Given
    Oh, I'm sure he will.

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SM16RMSM View Post
    Phatmiata, could you bring some MazdaRoadster.net stickers?
    You bet!! Ill bring stickers, cards and tee shirts for those that want to shave a few bucks off the shipped price.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia95 View Post
    Oh, I'm sure he will.
    I had a couple Gold/Black Samples made

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! Tungsten6's Avatar
    Drives
    02 Titanium SE
    Thanks Given
    Cant wait to see you all Saturday! Its looking like its going to be a good time!

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power f86sabjf's Avatar
    Drives
    02nb crystal blue metallic
    Thanks Given
    oh boy keep your fingers crossed for me . I 've developed a little bit of an overheating problem . Well see what tommorrow brings . Hopefully a full cure

Drives
    02 Titanium SE
    Thanks Given
    Sweet! bring an L and XL please! (not sure what size I will need)

Drives
    VR 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata
    Thanks Given
    Tagless would be nice to have. I would take a XL. One question, I never met Phatmiata, someone will need to point him out for me at the meet so I can get a shirt.

I have this feeling since this was posted over on CR that we have a nice turnout. I was looking at a few pics and it fairly small meet for the 2 meet last year. I guessing the guys who started this didn't think it was going to turn out this big. Miata Domination!
    Last edited by SM16RMSM; 07-11-2012 at 12:08 AM.

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts
    ............. One question, I never met Phatmiata, someone will need to point him out for me at the meet so I can get a shirt.
    Look for the fat guy in a black miata, sometimes I roll out with my bulldog "jake"

Jake and the Phatman.jpg jake and the phatman2.jpg

Drives
    02 Titanium SE
    Thanks Given
    Tagless would be nice to have. I would take a XL. One question, I never met Phatmiata, someone will need to point him out for me at the meet so I can get a shirt.

I have this feeling since this was posted over on CR that we have a nice turnout. I was looking at a few pics and it fairly small meet for the 2 meet last year. I guessing the guys who started this didn't think it was going to turn out this big. Miata Domination!
    Haha yeah, John posted this today on FB
    Attention failers: I spoke with the Sonic store manager today, he is more than happy to have us meeting there. The only issue is that they only have 36 parking spaces on their property and I don't want to cram everyone into their little space and leave no room for their normal Saturday lunch crowd so we will (as planned) be using the Wal-Mart parking lot.. only thing with that he said was I need to let the store manager at Wal-Mart know but they shouldn't have any problem with it. I tried calling today but she isn't in until tomorrow so I'll have an update on that tomorrow.

The Sonic store manager was also trying to talk me into coming monthly and giving us 15% off food at our monthly meets if we did so. I know the actual club is too spread out to do a monthly meet but I may just make a monthly meet for the local guys if they're interested. The other thing he mentioned was they do have power out by the Wal-Mart parking lot that we could use and do an even bigger meet next time! I really want to do some raffles, maybe have a few local sponsors and really have a nice big "palooza" type meet. Eric, I might have to speak with you about that kind of stuff sometime since I know you put together all the palooza meets we all miss going to. As long as everything goes as planned and there are no issues this Saturday I feel it will be much easier to get everything set up for next time so lets make this one a great one!

So if this turns out good (which I think it will) might have a few more of them (Not monthly due to how far some of us have to drive) but atleast 4-5 times a year.

Drives
    VR 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatmiata View Post
    Look for the fat guy in a black miata, sometimes I roll out with my bulldog "jake"

Jake and the Phatman.jpg jake and the phatman2.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten6 View Post
    Haha yeah, John posted this today on FB
    Attention failers: I spoke with the Sonic store manager today, he is more than happy to have us meeting there. The only issue is that they only have 36 parking spaces on their property and I don't want to cram everyone into their little space and leave no room for their normal Saturday lunch crowd so we will (as planned) be using the Wal-Mart parking lot.. only thing with that he said was I need to let the store manager at Wal-Mart know but they shouldn't have any problem with it. I tried calling today but she isn't in until tomorrow so I'll have an update on that tomorrow.

The Sonic store manager was also trying to talk me into coming monthly and giving us 15% off food at our monthly meets if we did so. I know the actual club is too spread out to do a monthly meet but I may just make a monthly meet for the local guys if they're interested. The other thing he mentioned was they do have power out by the Wal-Mart parking lot that we could use and do an even bigger meet next time! I really want to do some raffles, maybe have a few local sponsors and really have a nice big "palooza" type meet. Eric, I might have to speak with you about that kind of stuff sometime since I know you put together all the palooza meets we all miss going to. As long as everything goes as planned and there are no issues this Saturday I feel it will be much easier to get everything set up for next time so lets make this one a great one!

So if this turns out good (which I think it will) might have a few more of them (Not monthly due to how far some of us have to drive) but atleast 4-5 times a year.
    Cool, I know who to look for, Phatmiata. Tungsten6, I think your buddy John dug himself a hole. Its a lot to organize a meet this size. And it was only thought up as a Mazda meet with 10-20 cars, and not 60+. As for the monthly meet idea, it would be hard to get something going. He will need to spread the word around through different Mazda forums just to get the cars. I think a 3 different season meet would work better. Like a Spring, Summer and Fall meet. I won't include Winter since its too cold and i figure some of us will be planning the ski trip too. You could count this as a Team Fail All Mazda Summer Meet.

GearheadsMiataClub.net Events Manager minuteman048's Avatar
    Drives
    1999 Emerald Green Mica
    Thanks Given
    Cool, I know who to look for, Phatmiata. Tungsten6, I think your buddy John dug himself a hole. Its a lot to organize a meet this size. And it was only thought up as a Mazda meet with 10-20 cars, and not 60+. As for the monthly meet idea, it would be hard to get something going. He will need to spread the word around through different Mazda forums just to get the cars. I think a 3 different season meet would work better. Like a Spring, Summer and Fall meet. I won't include Winter since its too cold and i figure some of us will be planning the ski trip too. You could count this as a Team Fail All Mazda Summer Meet.
    I think there was a vacuum left when there was no April "All Florida Meet"

Too cold in winter? In Florida? We do our best drives in winter. What part of Florida is too cold??pa
    "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement."

Dawn Patrol - Tally-Ho!

Drives
    02 Titanium SE
    Thanks Given
    Pffft!! winter too cold? Shit. Summer is way too damn hot haha
    Only reason we expected 20-30 cars is because thats all we have gotten in the past. Only difference this time is that I posted it on this forum, told one of my tampa buddies and THEN it exploded haha.
    We more than welcome the idea of 60+ cars (We all have Mazda's, the 4-5 original members have had multiples. We aren't just MS3, Miata, or Rotary fan boys like a good amount of owners are now)

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone mini_fd's Avatar
    Drives
    1999 Black Miata
    Thanks Given
    Medium size and hope they are tagless lol

6,000 rpm - mere mortals would shift I<3flippyheadlights's Avatar
    Drives
    1990 Spirited Green Miata!
    Thanks Given
    Dude please bring your dog....

Lol at phat for being skinnier than me
    1990 Miata, she was red but now she is Spirit Green!

http://mazdaroadster.net/showthread....d-a-love-story <--- build thread!

Also check out the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/IHeartFlippyHeadlights !!! Its a facebook page dedicated to the awesomeness which is flippyheadlights! Not me, but the actual headlights! High time someone noticed how awesome these things are; check it out!

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast