Thread: Joker

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! Joker's Avatar
    Drives
    Yellow Turbo Miata
    Thanks Given

Joker

Bought the car unseen for $1900 in October 2009

150k Miles Clean title.

After some investigating, I found that the car has been in a slight front end collision. The front was a bit tweaked, looks like something hit just above the front bumper. The previous owner replaced the hood (steel) and radiator (automatic) I also found that the fenders had filler between them and the front bumper and the front Radiator support and hood latch were off also.

You can pretty much see in all my pictures that the top of the bumper is still fucked up, I haven't really been able to fix the problem and it still haunts me to this day. Recently i've actually tried to install a new front end, but other than the hood, none of the new parts line up...

Previous owner must have been a lady killer, 3 key marks all on 3 different corners.

M2 sport Roll Bar and tint was a must

Updates to come in the future.
    Last edited by Joker; 06-26-2012 at 08:56 PM.
    17 psi - Willwood/Sport - MS3X - 1.9L Built - Rival - 6uL - Cop - Kirkey - AWR 80 - BC Coils - Custom Chassis stiffening - ACT Prolite - ACT Xtreme PP - Custom 3 puck - 3" ARTech

5,000 rpm - there be torque here! The Driver's Avatar
    Drives
    1996 Montego Blue Leather Package + 5 Speed = Torsen II
    Thanks Given
    Welcome back, Joker!
    96 Montego, replacing a 95M... I miss: My running peeps in Tampa, running barefoot @ Clearwater Beach and First Choice BBQ, in Brandon. In So Cal I miss: The Malibu Canyons, CA 33 and In & Out Burgers ! I'm from Tampa, if I was from Tampa Bay, I'd be a fish!