Well long story a bit shorter. I used to own a 2002 Miata, and she was the best i ever had. I was looking for something new with a bit more power, and sold the miata to a fellow that knows my boss. He went ahead and swapped an LSX into my little fiona, and she now lives the life as a track monster.

april 2012

I miss the NB so much .

May 2012
Here is the solstice aka Leila

She is a 2008 Pontiac Solstice. She's packing the LE5 2.4L with vvti and spits out a decent bit of power.

I've been in contact with numerous members on the forums, and made the choice to Boost the 2.4 or swap something bigger and better, But before i made my definite choice i started this.

Why you ask?

because race car .

June - july 2012

this happened

With her now turned over 50k miles, i made a choice.

V8 SWAP LEILA !!!

By no means is this going to be a quick build. I have a full time job, and am a part time student. I'm hoping to the have chassis ready by November, and the engine in and running by March 2013. I have a list that i am following, so i will keep you all up to date. Of course once this is done i will get myself another NB. Also special thanks to Chris, for helping me out, and taking the LE5 of my hands once it comes out