Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phoenix

Idling - Listen to it purr... dontpassthefence's Avatar
    Drives
    2004 TiG Ponyspeed Miata
    Thanks Given
    Hey, someone say Phoenix thread? I say we bring the meat here permanently.
    2004 Ponyspeed Miata - Titanium Grey - minor bolt ons.

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone wannafbody's Avatar
    Thanks Given
    Meet or meat? And seriously, if someone received a death threat you should report that to the state police.

Idling - Listen to it purr... dontpassthefence's Avatar
    Drives
    2004 TiG Ponyspeed Miata
    Thanks Given
    Meat.
    2004 Ponyspeed Miata - Titanium Grey - minor bolt ons.

Idling - Listen to it purr... HallOfShamer's Avatar
    Drives
    CBM 2001
    Thanks Given
    You guys can talk about selling your Miatas for Scions over here now.

- 01cblue

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! 93miatale's Avatar
    Drives
    93le
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody View Post
    Meet or meat? And seriously, if someone received a death threat you should report that to the state police.
    I reported it to dps and my local police dept*. They where in contact with the other forum and the admin on the other forum closed down that part of it for a few hours and did and investigation and i have been in contact with and deputy at times over the issue. I have my own intuition of who it was being on the other forum one of the members made a comment about it ten minutes after i got the first call and the people on the phone mad a ref# to that forum. I have there information and i have been able to narrow it down to two people.

Let you people know, I am in the east valley and i go out for a lot of drives on the weekends. Last weekend i did the queen creek loop as I have heard a lot of people call it. queen creek/santan valley, coolige then back around on the 87# which comes back in to Arizona rd at hunt highway. Very cool out there being no pavement even being 100+ in town.

Just to let everyone know I go on a lot of drives year round. During the summer months I tend to stick to the valley and do the likes of tortilla flatts at night in which I did lastnight. I do globe. The queen creek loop and there is also a very very old church way out on the reservation at the end of a paved road off of the beltline highway that's a cool drive and for photos.

I drive to Sedona every two or three weeks from October through march. I tend to make it a loop. I will loop through Prescott, Jerome, cottonwood, Sedona, oak creek canyon in to flagstaff and back through oak creek canyon and out at camp verde and back through payson or I will come reversed through payson, camp verde, Sedona oak creek, flagstaff and back down the 17# and that's when you decide just how tired you really are if you want to just drive back on the 17# home or go back through Prescott. I have also met a lot of really nice Miata folks in Sedona/oak creek canyon. I met and older couple from Sedona and they told me they have met a lot of really nice miata people and that there is also a rather large group of close knit Miata people in flagstaff that drive down all the time and have lunch and meets with other miata people.
    Last edited by 93miatale; 06-16-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Drives
    93le
    Thanks Given
    Any of you guys see this. I am going for a drive tonight out towards casa grande. The weather drop 10-15 degrees out there and it's rather cool and nice driving.

I suspect none of you will answer but hey at least I tried.

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    1999 Silver Miata
    Thanks Given
    I had a feeling I might find life over here

Drives
    99 Silver NB
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,066 Times in 1,332 Posts
    93miatale, you got death threats from CR? I may be late to this party so please forgive me for asking. I know that that forum has completely gone to S**T but that is real petty.

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by HallOfShamer View Post
    You guys can talk about selling your Miatas for Scions over here now.

- 01cblue
    Bro, let's allllll buy an FRS. They'll be way sweeter.

PS, you can't escape me.

Drives
    93le
    Thanks Given
    Was petty. I can't imagine how they would not think I knew it was not them when they prank called me and mentioned that forum and then ten minutes later they leave a message on the forum saying goodbye to me with a few talking trash. The issue is they picked on me and I never took there crap so instead of being the weak link in which they thought I was they where wrong. I am a very very nice person. None of them would ever say anything to my face but online it was constant trash talking to me it just made no since.

Oh well i'm not worried about it i own one of the nicest and cleanest miata's in the valley so my car speaks for it's self..not to mention a supercharger and lots of other super rare jdm parts that i have not put on just yet that will set it apart from a lot of the other cars. I just had a brand new engine put in for 1.900$ all brand new all built up for the supercharger.

There is lot's of life over here i am a really nice guy i can talk to anyone and get along with anyone hence why i am so successful with my job it's just most the miata scene people here tend to be jerks....Really sad because i expected a great crowd here when i moved here to the valley to find there is nothing here but in seattle in the snow we could get 8 people or on a sunny day at least 18 with just a word of mouth. People would just put there ego's aside and came for the cars it would be a far better place. I never had any issue's with anyone in seattle (northwest) in all my years. Del sol's or Miata. 240Z club we had groups of people from 17-60's all sitting at the same tables...oh well i got my few Miata friends here in the east valley.
    Last edited by 93miatale; 06-25-2013 at 01:06 AM.

Idling - Listen to it purr... bwwaaaa's Avatar
    Drives
    White 1991 Miata
    Thanks Given
    I'm in Gilbert right now for summer break, but I'll be back in Tempe when school starts back up. If you see my nasty (as in previous-owner-kicked-the-crap-out-of-it nasty) car driving around, you can wave at me. Or you know, whatever floats your boat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12