Thread: This ain't no build thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts
    Who am I sir? I'm nobody special, I just love Miatas and try to be friendly to all Miata owners, as I'm very much into the local Miata clubs, ive been into Miatas since my first Miata I got back in 1994.

Anyhow, If you have a smart phone you can download the Flickr app for free and take photos with your camera/phone and upload right from your phone.

What kinda boat are you on? Are you an E-7 or something? Would explain the screen name. Former squid myself.

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,233 Times in 531 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatmiata View Post
    Who am I sir? I'm nobody special, I just love Miatas and try to be friendly to all Miata owners, as I'm very much into the local Miata clubs, ive been into Miatas since my first Miata I got back in 1994.

Anyhow, If you have a smart phone you can download the Flickr app for free and take photos with your camera/phone and upload right from your phone.

What kinda boat are you on? Are you an E-7 or something? Would explain the screen name. Former squid myself.
    Looks like I got off on the wrong foot. Randy, I know who you are and have the utmost respect. My comment was directed at the fact you mimed hitting the deck based upon what I had said. The couple of places I have been on for years know that I don't post pictures, those guys usually give me a hard time so I was preempting their comments. I meant it in good fun, and I apologize if you took it otherwise.

Tony, put down the big stirring paddle and set aside your popcorn. I will do this just for you though...I'm on a SHIP!!! Carry on. And thanks for making me blush.

Randy, I'm not in the Navy. I'm a merchant mariner (or target as my bubblehead younger brother likes to say). Here's the ship I'm currently on:

My screen name refers to my license and current position as Chief Engineer. Just to confuse you even further, I was in the USNR for a long time. Left as an O-6.

Now, back to what this thread is about. I have to work on the picture thing, but here's a link to the one I took the first day it was home:

I think you should be able to see it, if not then I'll be sure to load it wherever I end up getting an account. The RX-7 will have to wait. On the plus side I did find an underhood picture of the Miata the PO sent me, I will warn you before posting it as you will want to have sunglasses handy. I apparently deleted it from my computer, you will all understand when you see it.

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! roy obanion's Avatar
    Drives
    Anything I can get my hands on!
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefmg View Post
    I'm late to the party, I know. Did you end up getting rid of those wheels? I forgot about them.