Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: 93 LE Miata Parts or full cars - Any Leads post them up in here!

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,518 Times in 4,641 Posts
    1993 Mazda Miata LE Limited Edition - $4500 (Kissimmee/ South Orlando)

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/3420061823.html

Quote Originally Posted by Craigslist
    1993 Mazda Miata Limited Edition. Only 1500 of these made it to the United States. Runs good, cold ac, 155k miles. Fully repainted less than a year ago, so the paint is in really nice condition, no dents or dings on the body. Interior is in really good condition as well. Top was installed pretty recently and has a zip down glass window.

Limited Edition features: Front spoiler, rear wing, red interior with aluminum speaker covers, Bilstein suspension, 14" BBS wheels, red top boot cover and full cabin tonneau cover in excellent condition.

This car is in very nice condition and I would consider it more of a "driver's car" than a garage queen/ show piece. The trunklid developed a spot where the paint started bubbling (a couple square inches in size), there is a small bit of rust that started developing under the passenger side door sill (superficial in nature) and under the master cylinder in the engine bay.

A black hardtop is available for $800 more, not included in the listed price of $4500. The buyer of the car has first option at buying the hardtop, if whoever buys the car doesn't get the hardtop there is already a buyer lined up for it so please, please, please do not call me asking about the hardtop being for sale separately.
    I am selling this Miata and another one for a friend who has 5 of them and wants to sell a few but doesn't have the time to show the cars himself. I can be reached at 407 616 5462 and the car can be seen Monday- Saturday.

Once again:
    $4500 or best reasonable offer without the hardtop
    $5300 or best reasonable offer with the hardtop
    NO lowballers please.
    93LE Orlando CL12.jpg93LE Orlando CL1.jpg93LE Orlando CL2.jpg
    93LE Orlando CL3.jpg93LE Orlando CL4.jpg93LE Orlando CL5.jpg
    93LE Orlando CL6.jpg93LE Orlando CL7.jpg93LE Orlando CL8.jpg
    93LE Orlando CL9.jpg

Drives
    1999 White
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,202 Times in 3,433 Posts
    I know of one in St. Louis, maybe the original owner, maybe the 2nd owner. If it is sold, the current owner stipulates first opportunity to buy it back.

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! roy obanion's Avatar
    Drives
    Anything I can get my hands on!
    Thanks Given
    link to that?

Mod Squad
    Drives
    2016 Ceramic GT
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,353 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by roy obanion View Post
    link to that?
    No link. She just talked to few of us about possibly selling.
    Last edited by Martin; 01-04-2013 at 10:41 PM.

Idling - Listen to it purr... RDSTER's Avatar
    Drives
    1993 LE
    Thanks Given

my LE for sale- maybe :/

May be selling my 93 LE.. with 103k on it,, no rust #905
    the car was bought a few years back from a professor morehead state university.. it got caught in a hail storm last year, has some small hail damage, replaced the trunk lid and hood, as well as a a top, found a used fabic with glass window.. score..I have most all the LE tidbits, the BBS wheels, with near new tires, all caps and even the wrench, the red tonneau cover,red boot,oem stereo cover,.. i dont have the keychain.. floor matts in good shape, seats in ok shape, drivers bottom just started to spilt, i have removed that bottom and have an oem black bottom on that seat for time being, plan is to repaire and before it gets worse..i even have bought a huge peice of matched red leather to remake and or repair the seats.everything else is in great shape! everything works.even the radio.cruise,power mirrors,etc. very few mods have been done, as I also have a supercharged 99 miata so its been the whore car.. lol.. however, I have a ton of stuff that CAN go with the LE.. whats on the LE now---> nardi 330mm wheel, custom roll bar,upper strut brace,tunned RX7 maf, intake (home made)cusco lower front subframe brace, red powercoated valve cover, gv front lip, shaved and tented side markers and trun signals, red tent rear lights,jackson racing plug wires (red),tr motorsports C1m (black) with 205/50/15 azenis on them, very used..
    Now what could go with the car.. ---> flat black hard top, new FAtCAT top hats with bushings and bumpstops, fresh sus arms with the old Flying miata one peice poly bushings with offseted holes for camber correction.. full 4.3 torsen swap with ABS sensors, ADJ cam gears, toda 7lb chromoly flywheel, with performance clutch. 1.8L brakes with hawks hps pads. extra viscous diff 61k on it,

Sooo, i need to sell one of my miatas, both cars got caught outside in this hail storm we had, then 2 weeks after, spun rod brearing in the NB.
    since iv replaced the motor along with tons of other stuff. the LE now not being a perfect car was to also become modded more agressively.. I need to sell on of them, Id like to sell the NB, however the LE would go for the correct price, But id prefer to keep the LE.. I appreciate any thoughts on the matter, what to ask, offers, etc.. FYI I paid 5,400 for the car. tons more money has gone in it, but she isnt a perfect car anymore as well, so IDK

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    Black 1993LE
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by RDSTER View Post

Sooo, i need to sell one of my miatas, both cars got caught outside in this hail storm we had, then 2 weeks after, spun rod brearing in the NB.
    since iv replaced the motor along with tons of other stuff. the LE now not being a perfect car was to also become modded more agressively.. I need to sell on of them, Id like to sell the NB, however the LE would go for the correct price, But id prefer to keep the LE.. I appreciate any thoughts on the matter, what to ask, offers, etc.. FYI I paid 5,400 for the car. tons more money has gone in it, but she isnt a perfect car anymore as well, so IDK
    I think if you parted the aftermarket stuff to bring it back to original spec you could make some money off it and then sell all the stuff you took off to make more. At least that's what I would do!

Drives
    1993 LE
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpod View Post
    I think if you parted the aftermarket stuff to bring it back to original spec you could make some money off it and then sell all the stuff you took off to make more. At least that's what I would do!
    so it will take take but maybe 4 hrs to convert it back to stock, the car dosnt have alot done to it.. most parts are just sitting in the garage.. what would you ask for a good LE with 100k on it?

Drives
    1993 LE
    Thanks Given
    some pics of it at current
    aa3.jpgaa1.jpgaa2.jpg

Drives
    Thanks Given
    whatever the market will bare, if you are serious just bring back 100% OEM and flip it on eBay.

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    93 LE #466
    Thanks Given
    Mine is up for sale. Located in Blacksburg, VA. #466/1500. 149,xxx miles. All original other than door speakers, Stock Miata shift knob, and aftermarket head unit installed (but I have the MSSS I can put back in). Stock BBS included (keeping the other wheels) Daily driver right now, so mileage will be slowly going up.
    Looking to get $4500

Some pictures.

Email Claytonb@vt.edu , or call/text 540-392-8474 Brock

Mod Squad
    Drives
    2016 Ceramic GT
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,353 Posts
    driver side floor mat:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAZDA-MIATA-...aea2d0&vxp=mtr

93le Floor mat used.JPG

Item condition:Used
    Ended: Apr 25, 2013 18:24:38 PDT
    Winning bid:US $53.25
    [ 8 bids ]
    Shipping: $10.00 Standard Shipping
    Item locationurham, North Carolina, United States

Drives
    1994 LB / 2014 MX5CE / 91 SD Italia
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,712 Times in 1,646 Posts
    http://tricities.craigslist.org/cto/3750901018.html

93LE Miata TN1.jpg93LE Miata TN2.jpg
    93LE Miata TN3.jpg93LE Miata TN4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by craigslist

Up for sell is my 93 miata le. Car has around 80k on rebuilt motor and 240k on body. I have put over 3k in parts on this car of brand new parts and have the papers to prove it. It has full body Megan racing street 32 way coilovers, stage 4 act unsprung act clutch with new pilot and throwout bearing and new 10lb flywheel, solid diff mounts, m2 racing exhaust sounds amazing, all redline oil, solid shifter bushing, And new battery. Just bolted on xxr 530 15x8 with 20mm offset and brand new Achilles atr 195/50/15 tires with new lugs lastnite maybe 4 miles on them. Car drives and Lsd locks and slides great I built the car to slide but picked a s14 and need money to drop my Rb swap in only reason of selling.. any more questions just ask text is best cause of work thanks for your interest. send offer

Drives
    Thanks Given
    Last edited by atank; 06-05-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Drives
    Thanks Given
    Last edited by atank; 06-05-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Drives
    Thanks Given
    Here is one that just popped up on ebay with 75K miles, OHIO car.

Buy-It-Now $8,500

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3#ht_974wt_726

1993LE BlueChipStuff1.jpg1993LE BlueChipStuff2.jpg1993LE BlueChipStuff5.jpg1993LE BlueChipStuff6.jpg1993LE BlueChipStuff3.jpg1993LE BlueChipStuff4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BlueChipStuff

Nice MIATA LE first limited edition, 2000 made blacke with red interior, anti lock brakes, bilsteen shocks (R spec suspension) BBS wheels.

I bought this car from a dealer in Ohio about 3 years ago. I have driven it about 2000 miles or so in that time. this is a good looking, low milage (for the year) car. It is not a show car but is a very presentable driver, I get complements all the time. Runs drives shifts and handles as it should, really handles good!

Comes with original miata floor mats (carpets) in good shape but showing some wear (care has been used for 74000 miles). Red top boot, Red Miata tonneau cover, top is in good shape except back window has a bad spot. new back window included, but since I refuse to drive this car with the top up, I have not bothered to have it installed.

Stereo is pretty advanced for its day, has a feature that vibrates the back of the seats so you feel the rhythm.

Interior is in good to very good shape, there is very little wear along the beading on the edge of the drivers seat and a scratch (not a cut or gash) in the passenger seat, see photos.

AC worked when I got it but did not work the next summer. I tried to add freon and it seemed to get a little cooler but it is not working right. Since I dont drive with the top up, I dont use the air.

When I got it there was a leak between the top tan (plastic) of the radiator and the core. I installed a new all metal radiator and it has been great, even in the Arkansas heat.

There is a mark on the rear bumper and there are small imperfections here and there in the paint, I tried to picture the worst but it is hard to see.

Buy it now is what I would like to have for the car, these are hard to find and I have wanted one for a long time. I am not a little to big for this car and cannot afford a car that I use less than 500 miles a year so it is for sale. The reserve is what I will take and is a fair bit less than the buy it now price so bid what you would like to own the car for and you may get lucky! Please dont ask the reserve.j

I have been on ebay since 1998 (wow almost 15 years!) never a negative feedback, dont want one now so please ask any quesitons or come look before you bid.

Car can be stored indoors for up to 30 days after auction, but I expect payment within 7 days. Any form of paper payment will require that the car stay here at least 10 days after I deposit the check in my account. Personal or cashier check are the same. Wire transfer or cash upon pickup will result in faster delivery. Paypal for $200 deposit unless you can get here to pay for the car in 3 days.

Sold as is of course. this is a very nice 20 year old car.

One more thing, Air Bag light is flashing 10 flashed, needs a module. I know of no other repairs needed (besides AC). Tires have lots of tread and all 4 match (I seldom buy a car that does not have matching tires).

Only thing I would trade for might be a nice fishing type Deck boat, must be nice, no projects ( I have enough projects already!).

Thanks for reading to the end.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast