Thread: 14x6 NA Miata LE/SE BBS wheels FS (lots of pictures)

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    a Miata
    Thanks Given

14x6 NA Miata LE/SE BBS wheels FS (lots of pictures)

I have a set of really nice set of BBS 14" wheels from a 92-93 Mazda Miata MX-5 Special Edition/Limited Edition. Rims are in great condition, Lips have been sanded down to get rid of any road rash on them, then polished. One wheel was pretty bad and some defects if you looks at like from my a foot away, but looks really good after I got done with then when it started. One rim also has a small bend on the outer most part of the inside lip, could be easily repaired but didn't give me any trouble when I had these on my car. In inner part of the wheels were just repainted Champagne Gold with 3 shots of clear over them as well (done with gun, not with rattle can). Comes with all 4 caps, with black 70mm center caps for whichever decal you would like to put on these (centercaps were off a BMW so they do not say BBS or Mazda under the paint), rest of the cap is legit for the wheels. No cap wrench. Asking $400 local or +actual shipping, my guess about $80-$100 UPS, maybe cheaper USPS.

Text 559-410-6604 with any questions or offers.

Last edited by 87RS; 11-24-2012 at 05:40 PM.

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! 3MiataFamily's Avatar
    Drives
    '94 Miata
    Thanks Given
    LOCATION!!!
    President Nutmeg Miata Club/94 C pkg/163k/VMaxx/RB header/exhaust/NEW PAINT!/RB sways/OZ Racing Starlights/Boss Frog Twin

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    a Miata
    Thanks Given
    Shoot, sorry could of swore I had that in there. Located near Fresno California.

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! 3MiataFamily's Avatar
    Drives
    '94 Miata
    Thanks Given
    Passed along this info to a guy over on CR...
    President Nutmeg Miata Club/94 C pkg/163k/VMaxx/RB header/exhaust/NEW PAINT!/RB sways/OZ Racing Starlights/Boss Frog Twin