Quote Originally Posted by Phatmiata View Post
Well he did come HERE asking US for advice
The subject of engine swaps in pretty wide. Most will favor the LS swap for being the most easiest for having many bolt-on optons. I vote it for the best like I<3flippyheadlights. I choose a LS motor since I like the power added to the chassis while still being light. Outside research is pretty much a requirement. You can find tons of info on the LS motors vs 5.0L Fords.

IMHO, it how deep your pockets are at the end of the day. Swaps can consume time, money, and your patience.

If Kassm is just looking for more power, a built BP motor and turbo kit could be the answer. It's easy on the pockets and require no modification the the chassis, subframe, or drivetrain. With a v8 swap, your looking at changes to the chassis, subframe, drivetrain, wiring, air conditioning, and more.

Start saving now. Take a look into each motor you have on your list. Read into each motor. Look at every possible aspect from cost, reliability, maintenance, to economy. Deciding on which swap you wants to do won't happen over night. It take time and research to find the perfect setup. It took me over a year to decide on what swap I wanted to do.