Thread: KraftWerks Rotrex Supercharger Group Buy

Drives
    G-Limited Miata
    Thanks Given

KraftWerks Rotrex Supercharger Group Buy

KraftWerks Rotrex Supercharger Group Buy

As many of you know, Project-G has been working with KraftWerks in finalizing their Rotrex Supercharger Kits for the Miata. There has been a lot of anticipation surrounding this kit, and KraftWerks feels it is finally ready for release! Make no mistake, this is NOT the kit which was previously released. This is the new, redesigned, intercooled kit.

We here at Project-G have been putting the kit through its paces and have been very pleased with what this kit delivers right out of the box. All of our test vehicles are running the KraftWerks Rotrex Supercharger Kits just as they come out of the box.

They can been seen in person at our shop for those who are interested in seeing before buying.

Project-G
    1370-i Maine Ave.
    Baldwin Park, CA 91706

The KraftWerks Rotrex Supercharger Kit comes complete and ready to drop in and drive. No additional purchases are necessary to make this kit run correctly. This includes fuel management. The NA6 and NA8 come with a rising rate fuel pressure regulator (FMU) and the NB1 and NB2 come with a KraftWerks “Fuel Box” to manage the fuel, as well as an upgraded fuel pump and injectors.

Each kit, NA6, NA8, NB1, and NB2 all come complete with everything shown above with the exception of FMU or “Fuel Box” and some of the model specific plumbing being different. Unlike the previous version, these can all be run with or without power steering and air conditioning.

Tech support: Provided by KraftWerks
    Warranty: Rotrex unit warranty is 2 years from date of purchase through KraftWerks

Additional information:

Project-G Review:
    http://mazdaroadster.net/showthread....rks-Rotrex-Kit

KraftWerks Official Release:
    http://kraftwerksusa.com/kraftwerks-...rcharger-kits/

Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/kraftwerksusa?fref=ts
    http://www.facebook.com/projectgla

Questions and Answers Provided by KraftWerks (Group-A Rob) starting at post #64:
    http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread...=479510&page=3

Project-G has been working with KraftWerks on some special pricing, and has been given the opportunity to bring you a fantastic introductory price!!!
    Group Buy Pricing will be good through Monday, January 20, 2013. We plan to start shipping the following week.

Pricing - MSRP is $3995, BUT WE ARE OFFERING A SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS OVER THIS!!!
    Due to the terms set by KraftWerks, we are not at liberty to advertise pricing at this level.
    In addition, we have also worked out a few other incentives to add to this group buy. We would be very surprised if we ever see deals like this again.

Please contact me directly for pricing and additional information:
    Steve@projectgla.com

Edit:
    First 10 spots secured by deposit or paid in full will receive a special KraftWerks / Project-G Super Care Pack!!!

KraftWerks Rotrex Supercharger Group Buy. Pricing good through Jan. 21, 2013.

Kits are starting to ship as of yesterday. If you are on the shipped list, you should have already received tracking info via email with the exception of the international shipment. There were different configurations ready to go, so depending on configuration needed and also the order full payment was received, those kits have gone out in this first batch. The remaining kits are expected to ship by the end of next week.

Super Care Packs will ship separately for the first batch.

1. K. Lee - SHIPPED
    2. S. Abrams - SHIPPED
    3. L. Wilbur - PAID
    4. R. Marchesi - SHIPPED
    5. J. Chan - PAID
    6. J. Ho - PAID
    7. A. Janeshek - SHIPPED
    8. K. Powers - PAID
    9. A. D Lm - SHIPPED
    10. S. Jahan - SHIPPED
    11. H. Ca - PAID
    12. J.M. - PAID
    13. J. Sommerville - Deposit
    14. D. Ward - PAID
    15. G. Luk - PAID
    16. R. Acheson - PAID
    Last edited by Risingsun124; 02-01-2013 at 10:31 AM.

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts
    Thank you for setting up these deals Steve & Joe !

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here!
    Drives
    mx5nc2
    Thanks Given
    damnit... how about i buy this and then the NC tubing kit?

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    1991 White RX-7 TII
    Thanks Given
    Wait until my tax return!

Drives
    G-Limited Miata
    Thanks Given
    Additional information added at the bottom of the post.

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power Blueiii's Avatar
    Drives
    '91 Red (aka "Camber")
    Thanks Given
    January 20th????

Grrrrrr. WAY too early!
    2012: Purchased Miata, Laid off 3 days later. 4th place overall (default!), NWOR SCCA (RTR)
    2013: Budget RTR build, massive increase in participation, 3rd place overall, NWOR SCCA (RTR)
    2014: Suspension and more active competition in STS. 3rd place overall, NWOR SCCA
    2015: Time for some "form" and vintage styling (while still racing NWOR, of course).

Check out my Miata Journal: http://mazdaroadster.net/showthread....-miata-journal

Drives
    G-Limited Miata
    Thanks Given
    We are quickly coming up on our last week for this special group buy. It's looking like we can start shipping sooner than expected. More on this later.

Also, we are offering 2 different level "Racer Kits" for those who would like to provide their own fuel management and/or other components as well. Contact for pricing:
    steve@projectgla.com

There were some questions on some of the forums regarding changes between the old and new kits. I grabbed this info from Rob's post:

Kit difference:
    -Bracket, intercooler + mount, and head unit are the only pieces that remained the same.
    -New tensioner (larger and more robust unit)
    -New idler (larger steel unit with higher speed bearing)
    -All units come intercooled
    -All units come with injectors, fuel pump and fuel management (FMU or fuel box)
    -Option for c30-94 head unit (bracket will only support c30 head units)
    -Standard kit fits with power steering and A/C
    -We are making the small bracket for use without power steering
    -Race kit and you tune kit available no later than second week of Feb.

Drives
    G-Limited Miata
    Thanks Given
    Update:

There has been a bit of confusion with a few members, so I wanted to clear things up.

The kits are good in stock and ready to ship. This includes NA6, NA8, NB1, and NB2.

The person listed as shipped first had made arrangements prior to the group buy, so that kit was on standby.

If you are listed as "PAID", your order is being processed and is being packaged at KraftWerks. All the components are in stock and ready to go, but due to the different configurations and the fact this is the launch of this product, the kits are being packaged as the paid orders are placed.

The special pricing will run through Monday, February 21, 2013 (Since I had mistakenly put Monday in the original post)
    This means deposits to lock in the special price will be accepted til then. If you need more time to submit the balance, please contact me and I will try my best to work with you.

Drives
    G-Limited Miata
    Thanks Given
    Update:
    There has been a slight delay in shipping due to some parts thought to be in the oil cooler kit KraftWerks uses not being there. The parts have been ordered and should arrive any day. I will update with any additional info we receive.

Thanks,
    Project-G

Drives
    G-Limited Miata
    Thanks Given
    I was at KraftWerks yesterday checking on the progress of the shipments. There were 2 kits sitting at the door awaiting pick up. I am waiting for tracking info to consider them shipped. KraftWerks has the remainder of the kits waiting on one bracket which is expected today, but until that happens I cannot give any hard ship dates. I will keep you guys updated.

For now, here is the updated list of shipments:

1. K. Lee - SHIPPED
    2. S. Abrams - SHIPPED
    3. L. Wilbur - Awaiting Tracking Info
    4. R. Marchesi - SHIPPED
    5. J. Chan - PAID
    6. J. Ho - PAID
    7. A. Janeshek - SHIPPED
    8. K. Powers - PAID
    9. A. D Lm - SHIPPED
    10. S. Jahan - SHIPPED
    11. H. Ca - Awaiting Tracking Info
    12. J.M. - PAID
    13. J. Sommerville - Deposit
    14. D. Ward - PAID
    15. G. Luk - PAID
    16. R. Acheson - PAID

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts
    That is a lot of new Boost on the street!!!

wooo woooooooo

Drives
    G-Limited Miata
    Thanks Given
    KraftWerks is still waiting on the last bracket. It was expected today, but did not show. I will keep you guys posted on the progress. I had personally spoke to 2 different people there and both had expressed they should have been there today. So it seems it is out of their hands as well. I'm sure they will be happy when I stop calling for updates, so I have no doubt they are doing everything they can to get the remaining kits shipped.

For those who were hoping to pick their kits up at the Project-G One Year Event, it's confirmed it will not be a reality. I have been pushing for this, but there wasn't anything that could have been done.

For now, here is the updated list of shipments:

1. K. Lee - SHIPPED
    2. S. Abrams - SHIPPED
    3. L. Wilbur - SHIPPED
    4. R. Marchesi - SHIPPED
    5. J. Chan - PAID
    6. J. Ho - PAID
    7. A. Janeshek - SHIPPED
    8. K. Powers - PAID
    9. A. D Lm - SHIPPED
    10. S. Jahan - SHIPPED
    11. H. Ca - SHIPPED