Thread: Kulluminati777's Mazdaspeed A-Spec touring kit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! kulluminati777's Avatar
    Drives
    a MX3
    Thanks Given
    I recently modded my gauges to give that OEM mazdaspeed look not even knowing that MS actually made real gauges for the car. I was so excited and sad at the same time because they were made but who knows if any were even sold plus my chances of finding a set second hand are slim. Also looking at the specs from the catalog there only for the 4 bangers that came out and there only in KPH I REALLY hope I will be able to get them replicated in MPH by revlimiter who you all know to well. If you have read this thread you know I NEED a set or my life will be incomplete lol

Here is a set of the real deal I want to get remade in MPH

I got my Carbon Fiber hatch in the mail and a few weeks ago and I love it. It is in rough shape though. Its been neglected (never mounted) its been abused ( a few spots that need fixin) and abandoned ( its been sold a few times) but its home now and I will be taking good care of it. There are only 8 or so of these in the MX3 community as they were made by some guy who could do carbon fiber and not a big comany or anything.

I will be mounting my mazdaspeed wing on it. I think it will hold but if it doesnt I may just mold the two as one piece with fiberglass. So first ill have to re fiberglass the hatch a bit in spots and drill the holes needed to mount the wing. I dont think ill get lexan or anything like that right now. i think ill wait till I move and strip the car down for paint to get one.

And here is some update photos to show you what the car is looking like right now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kulluminati777 For This Useful Post:

MaRcOp01o (08-23-2018)