So, Monday, 11/26/12, I was rear ended in my MSM. It just my luck. Only a year and a half later from another rear end collision that totaled my 97 M-Edition NA.

I was traveling north on Orange Ave in Orlando when traffic came to a stop. I ended up stopping and I was at a stand still for about 3-4 seconds before I heard the tires squealing from behind me. I looked up and noticed the Chevy Truck behind me sliding into me. You know the rest. The best part was that his truck's bed was full of those small paving bricks so I assuming he does landscaping. That must of added a few extra pounds to the weight of his truck. His front bumper was sitting higher due to the extra weight in the rear. His bumper landed straight on the rear panel. It completely missed my bumper and hit the license plate. Everything is pushed in. Luckily, I wasn't hurt. The damaged assessment is the right taillight, truck lid, rear bumper, and the rear panel needs to be straightening. I pulled most of my trunk apart to see the damaged if very minor to what I compared it too (my last rear end collision). No frame damage and no damage to the trunk floor. Just the back panel is pushed in which can be pulled back out. I have a badass body shop doing the work.

So, I ended up getting a police report and driver exchange for insurance. I called his insurance and filed a claim. I didn't get a call back from them the following business day, so I ended up calling them today to find out what is going on. After going through the claim with someone from Tampa, I was notified that his insurance was cancelled on the 17th. They haven't been able to get ahold of the guy who hit me to notify him that he has no insurance. SO I AM SCREWED. Well, I talked to my insurance and they will get the MSM fixed but I going to give the guy who hit me a chance to pay for the damaged out of pocket before I turn him into the police and the state. If I don't here from him today, I will file a claim with my insurance, the police, and the DMV/State.

These picture shows the damaged more.

So I will keep updating what happens next.