Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone Ihatecars's Avatar
    Drives
    91 BRG
    Thanks Given

Long overdue...

It's been a while...

Maybe it's been more than a while.

Sorry about that guys. Yeah, this thread has been neglected. I've been busy and this thread hasn't exactly been my number one priority. but you know what, I'm here . I'm not going to make any promises on how long I'll be sticking around, but heck. I'm here.

I've actually really missed you guys

Last I left you guys off my roadster was looking something like this:

Not much had really changed. I'm pretty happy with the way my roadster is looking so that's my excuse for not changing much. Funds have been the biggest factor in stopping me from updating my roadster. Mostly because I spent most of my roadster funds on a trip to Japan.

Long story short.

IT WAS AMAZING

As I think most of your would know from my thread, I love Japan. Just about anything Japan. Video games, anime, movie, cars, etc. So I can't stress how absolutely amazing all of this was for me. At the risk of sound cliche, it was like a dream came true. I was in a constant state of shock for the duration of my ten day stay. So even though I brought three different cameras with me over seas(four if you count my cellphone) I took surprisingly few photos.

As you some of you might be able to guess from my photo above, I was able to visit the Studio Ghibli museum during my trip. I've never been to any of the Disney theme parks, nor have I really been all too into Disney really. The Ghibli museum was probably the closest thing I have to the "magic" people expense while at Disney Land. Honestly, "magic" is probably the best way to describe the museum. Sadly, photos aren't allowed inside of the museum. Something to do with "preserving the experience" for others.

Here's one of the Robot Soldier without me infront

And consider youselves luck because here's an unauthorized photo of the inside of the museum.

The Ghibli museum was breathtaking, but wasn't my only incredibly experince

I got the opportunity to visit Karuizawa during the massive roadster meeting. One again, amazing. Here are some of the photos I took. Please excuse the mixed quality of the photos. My digital camera's battery died within minutes of getting to the meeting. Please enjoy what photos I do have.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ihatecars For This Useful Post:

Greasemonkey2000 (07-13-2018),JamieH (07-13-2018),MiataQuest (07-13-2018),MX5Wisher (07-13-2018),oldgrayleather (07-14-2018),Roadster7 (07-13-2018),speedypenguin (07-13-2018),tsingson (07-13-2018),ueru (07-13-2018)