View Poll Results: Vote now for the Classifieds organization you want

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave the Classifieds as is

1 3.57%
  • Put all ads for parts in one section and cars for sale in another section

20 71.43%
  • Put all ads for parts and cars for sale together in one comprehensive section

7 25.00%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: Classifieds suggestions

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! 3MiataFamily's Avatar
    Drives
    '94 Miata
    Thanks Given
    i knew there was something about the new classifieds i did not like...

Agreed upon price..plus shipping..seller 'sets up a special link' so i can make the payment...click on the link..boom!!..price is $3 more than agreed price after shipping costs

I will do this this time..but in the future i will not be using that Panjo stuff...I would prefer to deal with the individuals...it is not the $3

I am sitting here ready to send a paypal directly to the individual and i have to do all this other stuff thru another website...and a REQUIRED phone number?..and still have to login to paypal again...

love the item purchased...and no qualms with the seller..

no love for Panjo...i better not be getting marketing phone calls on the required number i supplied...or emails...
    President Nutmeg Miata Club/94 C pkg/163k/VMaxx/RB header/exhaust/NEW PAINT!/RB sways/OZ Racing Starlights/Boss Frog Twin

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 3MiataFamily View Post

Agreed upon price..plus shipping..seller 'sets up a special link' so i can make the payment...click on the link..boom!!..price is $3 more than agreed price after shipping costs

I will do this this time..but in the future i will not be using that Panjo stuff...I would prefer to deal with the individuals...it is not the $3

I am sitting here ready to send a paypal directly to the individual and i have to do all this other stuff thru another website...and a REQUIRED phone number?..and still have to login to paypal again...

no love for Panjo...i better not be getting marketing phone calls on the required number i supplied...or emails...

Joe, sorry for the confusion I set up the link to make it easier to click to pay, plus it gives me a chance to work out any bugs in the new software. I checked the option for "buyer pays the Paypal fee". So the extra $3.00 was actually Paypal's fee. However, I am refunding you $5.00 vs. $3.00 since Paypal will AGAIN take a cut of my refund to you, that is how they make their money. The Panjo software asked for a phone number in case the seller needs to reach the buyer, its an optional field IIRC. Anyhow, your items will ship out USPS Priority mail on Monday. Thanks have a good one!

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! 3MiataFamily's Avatar
    Drives
    '94 Miata
    Thanks Given
    PM sent...
    President Nutmeg Miata Club/94 C pkg/163k/VMaxx/RB header/exhaust/NEW PAINT!/RB sways/OZ Racing Starlights/Boss Frog Twin

Idling - Listen to it purr... Panjo's Avatar
    Drives
    Green 2013 Miata
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by 3MiataFamily View Post

Hi, Thomas from Panjo here. First, thank you for using the Panjo marketplace. It looks like the $3 may be due to the PayPal 2.9% + 30 cents fee. If you think that's not the case, please email info@panjo.com with more details. I can assure you you will not be getting marketing calls or emails--that would not be in the best interest of Panjo or MazdaRoadster. We ask for this information for transactional email notifications and customer support only.

We have found with our numerous partner sites that once the marketplaces are up and running, the experience is greatly improved for both buyers and sellers--buyers can more easily find what they are looking for, and sellers sell their items more quickly. We just ask that you give it a shot--we have lots of happy users, and I think that you will see the benefits after a few more transactions.

Thanks
    Thomas

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Panjo For This Useful Post:

atank (12-16-2013),Phatmiata (12-16-2013)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789