** 'The Purple Monster' was given by the original owner **

I hunted locally for a clean Mk1 shell,couldnt find any until someone from MX5 Nutz mentioned he had a mint shell possibly for sale. So with a few phone calls later we had agreed on a deal,and today I took delivery of it.

The car was purchased in Japan,over there it had thousands of pounds spent on it including a highly tuned engine on carbs,Garage Vary body kit,Garage Vary bonnet,centre shotgun exhaust,roll cage and much more! I've been told it was used as a Touge Car while over there.

While it was over there it had a respray (originally Red,arent they all!) in Honda Amethyst Purple. The inside has been stripped and the floor and behind the seats have been painted the same colour).

The car was imported to the UK in 2007,and has covered hardly any miles in that time. I believe the shell has only covered 40k and you can certainly see that! Theres not a single spot of rust on her!

The car got sold earlier this year and was stripped and put back to standard form. The car had a Veilside front bumper,which got removed and a stock bumper was refitted,hence why its a different colour,same goes with the bonnet. The engine was removed and a stock 1.6 long nose engine was put in its place.