I finally got around to picking up a hood I purchased about year ago. It's not pretty, but I was happy to get rid of the heavy steel aftermarket hood my car had on it.

I'm thinking if no one picks up my US Racing Sports bumper I may throw it on my car... Paint will eventually come. But I need to continue getting my car fully up to spec mechanically.

In the last six months I've replaced:
The starter for an NB8C Starter motor.
Rebuilt my original alternator.
Changed a bunch of relays and fuses- Now my gauge cluster/tail lights work again.
Changed the upper control arms for factory arms with serviced ball joints. My V8R Ball joints ended up working them selves loose since I didn't have em spot welded.

My Front Lower ball joints are bad, so I need to add that to the list.

I also plan on fitting NB Top hats, trimming my fcm bump stops, and installing a pair of swift helper springs on my rear dampers. I also Have to install my R-package tie rods, and swap out my eccentric bolts and get it aligned. Also need to install an NB front sway bar up front.

Also traded my ryokurob lotus elise mount for one that has OEM sliders fitted- Raised my seat maybe a half an inch and now it's easier to get in and out.

Also: Photo dump from my first auto-x event. My car was super loose.

I'm grateful my buddies Carlos and Gio came out with me. I hope to go to a few more once my car is in better shape.