(Formerly known as the Green Hornet)
-As of today (01/08/12) My car is a 1995 Mazda Miata M' Edition, Merlot Mica which looks like this:

I've gone through a Journey to get her like that...

Having driven a Dark Forest green Nissan Maxima for most of my upperclassmen (high school) years had me itching to get into something else. I loved my Maxima, it was quick, torque-y, four doors, and my friends loved it. I left her at home for 10 months while I went away to Israel to study abroad with the thought of selling her off and buying a 350Z or something.
Fast forward to 2010 and my goals weren't gonna happen. My brother crashed my car and my dad shelled money out to repair it and paint her. I quickly grew tired of not having a proper car to mod, and no matter what Ideas I had in my mind I just never got around to it.
Clean, and boring with lots of oil leaks:

I finally convinced my father to let me sell the Maxima so that I could get something of my own to play around with. I had several Ideas of what would be an ideal car for me at the time. I've always been around MK3 Supra's, so I wanted one. I LOVED 300ZX's, but I only really wanted a twin turbo, and those were out of my price range. Having seen plenty of Low FC's also had me wanting one, and I almost traded the Maxima for a relatively clean NA FC3S, but the rotary engine scared me away. I recall having either a Smurf Blue, or BRG Miata in the back of my mind. The time arrived that I sold my beloved Maxima for $2,100 and was left carless.

My father felt that going down from a 97' to a car older than that would be a big mistake, thus really limiting my scope of cars that I would be able to chose. I also got antsy really quickly, because I hate having to take a bus anywhere.
Craigslist became my friend, I would basically live on it for the two weeks before I got my car. I came to know a little more about Miatas, and recall reading stories of some very nice ones on Speedhunters, which prompted me even further to get one.

Sure enough, I found a 95' M edition Miata, which I really didn't know much about, for a decent price. I think it was advertised for about $3,100 bucks. I didn't really care for the M edition things, I just saw the car for what it was. It had a Torsen, BBS wheels, 1.8, and cool leather seats... I drove up 100 miles with my parents to go see the car, drove it around a bit and decided to buy it. S

I sadly don't remember the date I got her, but I know it was February 2011.
I had joined CR* the week before, and sent money to Mr. Woolery for his cool stickers. I also got an R-Package front lip from Wes at Treasure Coast Miatas as part of the package.