I went out of my way and sourced some used power window regulators a few weeks ago and I made my own wire harness loom using the connector ends off of a parted out Miata. I had to do all of the wiring myself to get these power windows to work and I must say it is awesome. While I had the regulators out I greased up the tracks with super lube. I don't know why people complain about the windows taking longer to go up or down than manual windows. For me it takes about 4 or 5 seconds with the car off to get both windows either up or down.

All of this was done so I could have some of this beauty in my dash. If it want for this part there is a large chance I would never have attempted the project at all. I am so happy I did It.

These particular revlimiter window switches have his new redesigned frame to sit flush. It is absolutely fantastic and there is amazing attention to detail on the parts.

I will be making a how to: on converting a Miata with no provisions for power windows to power windows.