Quote Originally Posted by WASABI View Post
Saving a Miata is a wonderful thing. Saving a British Racing Green Miata, puts you at the head of the line to get into heaven! Nice job, great story, need pictures and...

WELCOME TO MAZDA ROADSTER!!!!!
Yeah, I felt quite fortunate to find it! It has a green hardtop and black soft top but I didn't know that when I got it, I thought it was a tan soft top because what was folded up and visible was a dark sand color.

When I took the hardtop off and opened the soft top I saw that there was something either spilled on it or had collected something on it because, yes I DID scrub it from the inside for an entire DAY (never want to do that again, I could hardly walk when I got out of there after being more or less upside down all that time) I scrubbed it until the 5 gallon pails of water finally came clean. It looks like some sort of fabric INSIDE but is a sort of rubberized material outside.

I am guessing that this soft top is not original because the interior is tan color. surely they would have equipped it with a like color?