Hey everyone, I'm Jenny and I'm a Miata-aholic.

I've got two Miatas. One bone stock 1990 that's my race car. I've been doing autocross with it since last summer. Before that I raced my NB, but decided that my NB is too nice to beat up with racing so I got the NA.

I'm actually doing my first 'track day' this weekend and I'm super excited. I hope I don't kill myself Even though I've never been on track before this coming up weekend, I am co-owner of a local car club that puts on track days. We are a new club, and put our first track day, Gripfest 2011, on back in November at NCCAR. It was a blast! We are planning the next one for this spring. I'm hoping to actually get to go on track for the next event.

My DD NB is a 2002 Blazing Yellow Mica Special Edition. It's got Tein coilovers with EDC (love), Hard Dog Hard Core single diagonal bar, Jackson Racing header, Roadster Sport exhaust, Racing Beat tubular sway bars, etc. Funny that all the 'nice' mods are on the DD, right? Right now is the 'great wheel debate'. I hate my wheels but don't know what to get to replace them. I want to lower the car about half an inch from where it sits right now. Roads in my area SUCK and my entire drive to work is nothing but bumps and potholes so going any lower that half an inch would be a bad idea.

So that's me and my cars.