Thread: Close call! Glad to have a dash cam!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Individual-1 ☚ ☻ ☛ Agent☣Orange's Avatar
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,545 Posts

pictfilm Close call! Glad to have a dash cam!

I was cruising around today and came upon an intersection which always raises my hairs and sure enough, a dipshit almost caused me to either T-bone him or get smashed head-on with incoming traffic. I was lucky that the truck was turning right. I'm sure if an accident had happened, I would have been to blame for running a red (when it was clearly green) or veering out of my lane into oncoming traffic.

I'm just glad to have a full-time dash cam to prove my innocence and now I'm even more motivated to finally install my rear cam as well. The only drawback I can tell is that the camera is so wide angled that it looks like I had plenty of time which I didn't and the mic didn't record a little tire screeching. The Civic can sure stop very well! Also featured is my aftermarket, dual blaster horns which came through loud and clear in the closed, air conditioned cabin. It might not mean much but at least dipshit knows how very close he came to paying for my Caribbean cruise and him taking a taxi to work for a couple years.

Bonus content: Not ten minutes later, another close(ish) call but that dude was a fossil and this happens all the time in FLA. Slow speed misjudgment and not really a close call but still good to know the new horns are picked up on hearing aids:

No todo que es oro brilla.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Agent☣Orange For This Useful Post:

NCGreasemonkey (05-18-2016)