Thread: Cars, Coffee and California...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    6,000 rpm - mere mortals would shift oldgrayleather's Avatar
    Drives
    '90 Mariner, '92 SB, '91 BRG
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 946 Posts
    My birthday is Sept 15th which I totally used as an excuse for the reckless shopping sprees. I took the day off and started it out bringing Benny to Integrated Performance for a pre-MRLS tune up...

I don’t know how I forgot to post it but for my birthday last year my eldest son drew this for me…

After dinner my three boys gave me a box to open. Since I’d been getting so many Miata bits I really didn’t expect anything else car related. They remembered me saying that the Nardi was not great on the track given the slick finish so thought that a Prototipo would be a great addition for track days and especially before I took my first trip to MRLS!

I absolutely love the Nardi…

But wow, this does feel like it will be much more at home on track!

It’s hard to pick the one wheel you’ll always have. Now the seal’s been broken but I really feel like I have my bases covered. Mrs. R encouraged me to complete the upgrade by finally ordering a pair of horn buttons so my Momo and Nardi could be perfect! (Yes, she really is the greatest!)

These arrived, perfect presentation as always given Adam has the best customer service of anyone or company I have ever experienced.

To me, Racing Mate was perfect for the track…

With something more classic for the Nardi
    Last edited by oldgrayleather; 11-06-2016 at 05:15 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to oldgrayleather For This Useful Post:

Greasemonkey2000 (11-06-2016),JamieH (11-07-2016),Madaboutmx5s (11-07-2016),Roadster7 (07-10-2018),RustRat (11-07-2016)