Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Drives
    Sharka
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,007 Times in 1,278 Posts

NB Garage Vary tails - housings only

NB Garage Vary Tail Lights

New in box. Never unwrapped. Purchased from Rev9 and then I never got around to installing them. These go for $999 brand new... but they come with lights for a grand.

This set does not come with lights. It's housings only. You can fit many different lights in these. No need to find the Porter Cab units. There's a Hella light used on a few Lamborghini models that's around $40 a set if I remember right.

Proof that I'm the original owner.

$499 shipped in the US. - International buyers will get shipping at my cost minus whatever it would have cost to ship in the US. So in other words, they'd not pay the full shipping cost.

Items sold as is. No warranty. No returns.

Email me - adam at revlimiter DOT net. Or send a PM.

Payment via paypal invoice. You can pay with a PP account or a credit card if you don't have or enjoy PP. I sell literally thousands of Miata specific items each year and am a sponsor on this forum. Have confidence that you're buying from a legit source.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to revlimiter For This Useful Post:

Greasemonkey2000 (04-18-2017),HarryB (04-18-2017),RotorNutFD3S (04-18-2017),Teejay187 (04-26-2017),tsingson (04-18-2017),vindi49 (04-18-2017)