So I thought, I might as well show you my other cars, starting with my '96 MX3 that I bought last year.

This is how I got it:
https://driving-culture.blogspot.de/...ng-new-v6.html

Since then, I've put a lot of work in it, mainly maintenance, cleaning up and rust removal. So far, the shell is still one of the better examples in my country with intact sills and arches.
As a short and probably incomplete overview:
I've straightened out the front end, blacked out the head lights and front lamps, added a '91 interiour including carpets, alloy sill plates, oil gauges, leather hand brake lever, JDM tail lights, deleted the rear wiper, installed 2 amps and new speakers and radio, stainless exhaust, Nardi steering wheel, Corksport shift knob, Azev wheels with new Dunlop tires, K&N CAI, MS oil cap, new ignition everything, flushed the cooling system about a hundred times, added Samco hoses, revived the aircon with new pipes and condenser, completely overhauled the brakes, installed braided brake lines, added sound deadening to the doors, modified the drivers seat for tall people, completed the central locking with parts from a RHD car, added a remote etc. Newest addition is a set of D2 coilovers to replace the worn out KAW units.
The car is still a piece of junk but it's slowly getting there.
Currently I'm waiting for a set of KAi rear camber plates and JDM power folding mirrors. Then it's a detailing session away from participating at this years Mazda Classics Meet near Salzburg in July.

Here's a selection of random pics to display some stations of the journey so far. Sorry that I can't do better at this point, future posts should be more fun to read
DSC_1366.jpg
DSC_3451.jpg
DSC_1310.JPG
DSC_1389.jpg
DSC_1590.jpg
DSC_1626.jpg
DSC_3147.jpg
DSC_3355.jpg
DSC_3378.jpg
DSC_3398.jpg