Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    6,000 rpm - mere mortals would shift oldgrayleather's Avatar
    Drives
    '90 Mariner, '92 SB, '91 BRG
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 946 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryB View Post
    The top looks the part Pete, congrats on the purchase! Also, really surprised that's quiet as you described. How about the vent, does it work well? Regarding paint matching, I have had a black HT on my car for a year and I was OK with it, until I bought a color-matched one IMO color matched looks more refined and "finished" rather like a work in progress.
    Thanks Harry. . The vent might be useful.. for the passenger - haha. Haven’t actually driven with it long enough to test that yet. I was expecting it would create some noise tho. On color I can decide later as I have another part coming that needs paint. I really love a color matched top but right now there’s some novelty to the black.

Pity to have come all this way and not have the chance to see any EU MRnetters. I did try to convince the clans we should consider Greece or even Italy (Miataland anyone?) but think they may have been on to my Roadster scheming. Haha

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldgrayleather For This Useful Post:

HarryB (08-08-2019),tsingson (08-08-2019)