Well, here was the car at teeside round 1 at the Northern Drift Championship. Just noticed I have no build up on here for this car. When im out of work I'll get it sorted out lol.

I ended up coming third in my class which was not bad considering I havent drifted in 7 months, the car only runs on 3 cylinders and Iv never been to that track before (Driver excuses haha) Had alot of fun.. So bought a new Mk2 (NB 1.8) engine and was getting ready to go out for a night sesh.

Needed to swap out my brakes so went to my friends house.. who lives 2 seconds away from a scap yard.. so we thought we'd go for a gander and see what we could find however.. it didnt go to plan

It was a 30mph zone and when I was turning right.. a triumph motorbike tried to over take me.. he must of been doing maybe 60mph!

Thankfully the biker is ok. He went to hospital and I got a phone call from the police to tell me that he had broken toes and a dislocated thumb. Im not going through Insurance as they will write my car off but oh well.. just glad I still have my legs to be honest.