Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! RetroModern's Avatar
    Drives
    2014 NC3 GT
    Thanks Given

RetroModern GB: Climate Control Knobs for NA Miatas

Gentlemen,
    I apologize for the long wait, but the knobs are finally ready to go. I have decided to offer just the knobs at this time since there are a number of people on the board who are already offering the control's backing. I don't want to step on anyone's toes, however, I may release my own designs at a later date but for now, it will be just the knobs.

Some information about the knobs:
    • Machined from billet T6 aluminum as usual.
    • Direct fit for the OEM knobs. The slider knobs will be using the original set screws and will be a direct fit.
    • The fan switch will feature 2 designs, one for people with AC and one without. Please specify when ordering.
    • Clear, and Frosted anodize are all that is available right now since i have not sorted out my color anodizing situation yet. However, there is are a couple of caveats. If i get enough people interested in the black anodize, i will make an exception to have them specially dipped in time to ship out at the end of the month. The second caveat is that if there is only a small number of people who want the blacks, then i will send them out along with the NB version to be dipped as the NB will be offered in black as well as other finishes. Ofcourse this means that you will not get your knobs at the end of the month but rather the middle of the following month.

Group Buy Price: $115 (shipped) MSRP: $149.99. Please use coupon code: MRCCNA (case sensitive/account creation no longer required, sorry about that!)
    During checkout, make sure you specify free shipping, unless you're feeling generous and want to pay for your own shipping..but who wants to do that?
    http://www.retromoderngroup.com/shop...&product_id=63
    Group Buy ends April 30th but I will begin to ship out April 15th. Now on to the pictures!!

I'll have installed pictures as soon as i can get a worthy candidate to rock them.

Last edited by RetroModern; 04-06-2013 at 06:17 AM. Reason: spell check