Well, as most of you know RoadsterTech has been making Radio mounting kits for both the NA and NB Miata's.
In doing this we looked at one big area that causes the radio to look much less than OEM, that's the Radio Trim Bezel.

On the NA6's it hangs over the radio mount by about a 1/4" on both sides of the tombstone and causes the Radio to be pushed out.
Not a very pleasing result. On the later NA8's and NB's the bezel will fit most of the time, but just doesn't look right when mounted into the car.

We came up with a replacement trim bezel that, working with our radio mount, allows the radio to be mounted farther back and incorporates it into the car better. See the attached pictures:

Up until now the Radio Trim Bezels have had to be custom machined but we are starting to see a possible trend in the cutout sizes.

So, here is my call for help.

I would like to build a data base of trim bezel cutout sizes to hopefully come up with a few common sizes to fit most of the radio's out there. That way we can make the bezels as stock items greatly improving the lead time obtaining the radio mount kits. So, if you have an aftermarket radio could you please measure the inside dimensions of you trim bezels in mm's?

If you can I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is a picture to show you what I need:

Thanks in advance for your assistance!