- OEM Third Brake Light Gasket Replacement
    - Front Number Plate Mounting Bracket
    - Philips 4300K Crystal Vision Headlamp Bulbs
    - B1 Hybrid Polarg Light Bulbs
    - Bosch Aerotwin Wiper Blades
    - Reconditioned Wiper Arms

11/01/2016

Raybrig Crystal Reflector Headlamps
    Decided to upgrade the tired old stock Koito headlamps to these brand spanking new Raybrig Reflector headlamps. Should have waited for these to arrive before I installed my Philips Crystal Visions but oh wells. Install was a breeze.

Raybrig Headlamps

Installed!

Closeup shot

Before :

After :

Reconditioned Wiper Arms
    Due to the car's age, exposure to sun and general wear and tear, the wiper arms on the NA8 have faded and it was starting have that chalky matte black appearance and texture. Since I was going to replace the wiper blades anyway, I decided to take the arms off and give them a refurb.

Closeup of the worn wiper arms :

Prepping the wiper arms by sanding it down to bare metal. Ended up using a Dremel with a sanding bit.

A once over with some wax and grease remover, I then used a rattle can which has a "satin black" finish to spray the wipers. Applied approximately 6-7 light coats, spraying on the whole wiper arm, then waiting about 10 minutes between each coat before re-applying.

Result :

Pretty happy with how these turned out.

Bosch Aerotwin Wiper Blades
    Changed the wiper blades to Bosch Aerotwins. Had these on my previous vehicles and loved the wipe. Model number : BBA450

B1 Hybrid Polarg Light Bulbs
    Had a stack of these bulbs laying around from a previous project. Decided to change all the exterior indicator, reverse and brake lights to these items. In the NA8, some had busted, some were worn, so I thought may as well refresh. All the exterior bulbs are the same 1156 bulbs (pictured below), except for the rear brake bulbs which use 1157.

RevLimiter Gloss Black Vent Rings
    I purchased these vent rings from Adam (RevLimiter) and went halves on shipping with a friend of mine who wanted some chrome vent rings. I decided to opt for the gloss black as I wasn't sure whether the polished look would suit the BRG's tan interior dash.

I have to admit, I was very surprised when I received the package. In all my years of buying aftermarket parts, I have never once received a thank you letter from the guy I was buying the item from. It was quite personal and was a very nice touch I felt! Adam also included a free gift for me, which was a pretty awesome looking EF Honda Civic Hotwheels car! Not only is the quality of the vent rings exceptional, but he made me feel valued as a customer and for that, I would not only recommend him to people I know, but I wouldn't hesistate to purchase from him again (which I already have in the form of some custom keyrings)

Thanks again Adam, if you're reading this!

Goodies from RevLimiter

Honda EF Civic Hotwheels Car. JDM YO!

Sharka Vents Installed

NoPro Washer Bottle Relocation
    Received the NoPro Washer Bottle to relocate the washer bottle to behind the firewall. Install seemed pretty straight forward. Just need to remove the factory water pump and then install that pump from the old bottle to the new NoPro.

Wires are included in the kit which act as an extension to connect to the relocated water pump. There are two plugs and four terminals supplied with the kit, expose the wire, crimp the terminals and insert them through the plug. Done

Last edited by BRGNA8; 07-07-2017 at 12:56 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BRGNA8 For This Useful Post:

91BRG (01-13-2016),Greasemonkey2000 (01-13-2016),HarryB (01-13-2016)