Thread: Laguna Blue 1994 S-Special NA8C

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! LagBlu's Avatar
    Drives
    Laguna Blue´94 Eunos
    Thanks Given
    While browsing the internet and old Eunos magazines there was the nice fact that some
    Eunos dealers had the Eunos Roadster driving simulator in their shops.

(picture from the Styling Eunos magazine No.02)

One day I stumbled across two challenge cards for the simulator which was a nice find for the collection.
    Amazing that things like this still appear over 30 years later and someone keeps stuff like that.

Here is an article about the simulator with some pictures. (I hope it´s ok to post this)

https://mx-5nb.com/2021/10/18/drivingsimulator/

Some information:
    The simulator was developed (collaborated) from Namco and Mazda in 1989. The simulator was based on the game "winning run"
    but instead of using a single monitor, the simulator had three.
    You can open the driver´s side door and take place on the driver´s seat. The hazard switch is used as game mode button.
    Only limited Eunos dealers had this simulator and credits were counted by inserting a game card like a telephone card.

This sticker only appeared in the 9/1995 shop options and was available in two sizes and three colors, red, white and black.

Lastly 2022 had a special piece of clothing for me.
    Even if the size L is to small this workshop suit is a nice collector´s item. I hope you enjoy things like that, too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LagBlu For This Useful Post:

MaRcOp01o (01-06-2023)