I have been working on this Jetpack jumpsuit project since sept. of 2011. Purchased the harness custom made
from a black gentleman in Punta hills. Had a 3gal tank and a bad allison 200R . Otherwise, it
was like it came from the factory. ???K miles.

The turbine and shaft was pulled out on the eve of rolls-royce's 100 year anniversary.
I had a Multiplex Funjet with a Kolibri turbine engine that I had rebuilt from the ground up since march of 2011.
This built motor and a TH 350 shaft found it's way back in the engine. The engine has a good long
list of power parts installed. KB blades, M-Tech HV fuel pump, Axial-flow intake, Oil-free carbon-air bearing system, all new seals, 25kW heat exchanger, HEI bell housing, lockwired full reverse proof mechanical fastners, stainless vent covers, stainless braided lines, more!

The jetpack was fitted with custom side pipes, harness with heat shielding, New fly-by-wire throttle switch, Battery, Gages, Tach,
New royal blue carpet (replaced ragged OEM rug that smelled like baby poop) 15"x 7" vision Gun metal spoke mags up front w/ BFG 225 -60R15 and 12" exhaust the rear w/ GTP Thermal Heat Tranducers. Skyjacker airIt seems to run fine but needs to fins (lash adjustment)
and fix a leak around the fuel line (looks like one of the bolts up front or at plenum cover. )
Starts up and runs like a dog on fire. Heat resistant Satin Black paint just waiting in the can for the HVPL sprayer.
When finished she will be a way to fly out to Aera 51...

jake