Thread: For sale, Mint 1990 NA (Georgia)

Idling - Listen to it purr... bovaco's Avatar
    Drives
    90 Red
    Thanks Given

For sale, Mint 1990 NA (Georgia)

SOLD. SOLD. SOLD

New price. I won't lower the price again. If somebody doesn't jump on this I'm going to keep it. $4,500. Firm

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg1990, Mazda Miata. 1.6 snc w/headers, dual exhaust and 5 speed runs strong and shifts smooth, body panels except the rear fenders were removed, everything was stripped, primed and coated with 6 coats of original mazda red (code SU correct for this model year). The paint job is flawless. All rubber seals and weatherstrip were replaced with new factory replacements when the car was reassembled. New carpet, new coco mats, Momo steering wheel with NRG quick disconnect, push button keyless start with fob shunt that kills the ignition at 3 points assuring the bad guys can't start it, hardtop also has new paint and seals, and comes with a lexan Project-G rear window with vents installed, new hard dog double hoop roll bar with 4 pt mounting to the frame, all redline leather, porsche 914 seats, custom center console. The list goes on and on. I have well over $12,000.00 in this car. $4500.00 firm. Also included with the car is a plethora of spare parts. The car comes without a soft top. If I want to go topless I just take the hardtop off. To me the soft top just takes up space and adds weight. I live in Jasper where we have no inspections so my car is catless. I accept no responsibility for this car passing or failing emissions inspection.

added information: air has been converted and works. I can be reached by pm or on my cell 727-612-1383. Leave a message if no answer and I'll return your call ASAP, or text me if you prefer.image.jpg image.jpg
    Last edited by bovaco; 06-03-2013 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Sold

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts
    Say it isn't so? You leaving Miataville?

Drives
    90 Red
    Thanks Given
    Only for awhile, provided my car sells.

Drives
    90 Red
    Thanks Given
    Ttt new price.