PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this car?

Buzz
09-26-2014, 10:47 AM
Found this mazdaspeed, 108xxx, for sale for 6500. I was thinking about picking it up, but it has a rebuilt title. What do yall think good deal, bad deal, or getting what you pay for? Also has anyone seen this car?

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourc eContext=&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&cgLocale=&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d221&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=&zip=37334&distance=NATIONWIDE&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=true&filtersModified=true#listing=94851242

ozbrock
09-26-2014, 11:40 AM
I'm in FL and I've seen it for sale on CL for a while. In my opinion it looks like it has lived a hard swagged out life, and I wouldn't go near it. Both the front and rear bumpers on it have been replaced, trunk looks like its been replaced, and it appears to have a saggy ill-fitting blue cloth top on it. Under the hood the intake looks very questionable with that dryer vent piping. It is probably riddled with Ebay parts.

Phatmiata
09-26-2014, 01:23 PM
.................. but it has a rebuilt title. ..................

Good luck if you ever want to resell it !! :roll: