PDA

View Full Version : Importing a 1995 Roadster to British Columbia, Canada

JDMacLean
12-09-2014, 09:05 AM
Does anyone have experience importing an older Mazda Roadster to Canada, and particularly, British Columbia? Is it worth it?

I have been living abroad, and I love my 1995 Roadster. It is in good condition and I was thinking of shipping it back to BC when I leave. Is it worth it? Can anyone tell me what the vehicle might be worth. Should I just sell it here and purchase one in Canada? Are there many for sale and what might their value be?

I appreciate your time and insight.

Thanks, JD

mrmustang
12-09-2014, 09:20 PM
Does anyone have experience importing an older Mazda Roadster to Canada, and particularly, British Columbia? Is it worth it?

I have been living abroad, and I love my 1995 Roadster. It is in good condition and I was thinking of shipping it back to BC when I leave. Is it worth it? Can anyone tell me what the vehicle might be worth. Should I just sell it here and purchase one in Canada? Are there many for sale and what might their value be?

I appreciate your time and insight.

Thanks, JD

How difficult really depends on it's specs. UK spec, piece of cake, SA spec, takes a little work (think lenses changes), German import, again it depends on the specs.

Bill S.