PDA

View Full Version : Rice land coilover

rajeev2liz
02-13-2015, 05:21 AM
Ok I have a 99 miata NB and was thinking of buying the riceland coilovers can anyone give me a review on these coilovers

Phatmiata
02-13-2015, 06:19 AM
Cheap bang for your buck, but the name says it all. If you want something more legit for track days go with Tein Flex.

atank
02-13-2015, 06:25 AM
I would only use these to drop the Roadster, but for tracking get something better, as Phatmiata stated above!!

iKhanh
02-13-2015, 07:19 PM
yeah they're only good to adjust ride height, nothing more. i honestly felt no difference in stiffness or handling compared to stock. build quality, eh, you get what you pay for.

OptionXIII
02-28-2015, 01:30 PM
Basically, if you're only goal is cheap lows or a cheap interim coilover, they're fine. Otherwise, while there aren't many things cheaper, there are much better values out there, you just have to pay more.

This based on only what I have read, no personal experience with them. An eBay Bilstein setup cost me $550 and I ponied up for name brand sleeves and springs. I'm happy with that.

BoBo
02-28-2015, 09:57 PM
It's good for a cheap drop or slam. I mean it works for everyday use but nothing more than that. I personally never owned one but have driven my friends miata with one and his car bounced and sagged all over the place. I don't know what your plans are for your car but at least get Megans if your on a budget. There are better setups than Megan but it's a whole lot better than Ricelands for a little more money. I have seen Megans at the local track and people seemed to be OK with them.