PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Connectors/JDM Fogs

Travyss
03-19-2015, 05:55 PM
Im looking to make myself an OEM style wiring harness for a set of JDM fogs I picked up, and am wondering if anyone has done this in a professional manner; finding OEM connectors and wiring it up as it would have came as a factory option. I know I could just wire it up and call it a day, but I am not into that.

I think I found a source for the connectors: http://www.easternbeaver.com

Just don't know what connectors would fit directly into the Fogs and to the back of the dash switch. If no one has any info I might just order up a bunch of connectors and see what happens. Just hoping someone may have some insight.

Phatmiata
03-19-2015, 06:07 PM
Pretty sure I have a complete set here with the installation instructions if that helps?

Travyss
03-19-2015, 06:13 PM
I think that would help tremendously! If you could scan the instructions and maybe some good pictures of the connectors, and documentation of the #s on them would help (if any on there at all!). I've searched for a good write up on this matter, as many of these lights get imported over without the harness, and have yet to find anything.

I would like to do this in hopes of writing a solid write-up for future person(s) looking into the matter. I usually find the, "yeah just run a switch directly to the dash" answer.

Phatmiata
03-19-2015, 08:05 PM
I think that would help tremendously! If you could scan the instructions and maybe some good pictures of the connectors, and documentation of the #s on them would help (if any on there at all!). I've searched for a good write up on this matter, as many of these lights get imported over without the harness, and have yet to find anything.

I would like to do this in hopes of writing a solid write-up for future person(s) looking into the matter. I usually find the, "yeah just run a switch directly to the dash" answer.

okay, ill dig it out and get some photos up for ya, this is a busy week for me, so please be patient with me. :bow: