PDA

View Full Version : You must select a thread prefix??

CeeJaayDM
01-22-2012, 01:58 AM
Kay, I'm feeling really dumb right now cus' I can't seem to figure out how to select a thread prefix.. I tried typing in (CA) but that didn't work.

I'm trying to post in the trade section right now.

MazRoadAdmin
01-22-2012, 02:59 AM
There's a list up there somewhere near the title field for you to choose the prefix.

CeeJaayDM
01-22-2012, 03:06 AM
i still can't seem to find it... here's a screen shot.. sorry i feel like a total noob right now -___-

http://i43.tinypic.com/r0nnfc.png

Hammerhead
01-22-2012, 10:21 AM
I get the same error, "You must select a thread prefix". I've been able to post a For Sale thread before!

MazRoadAdmin
01-22-2012, 10:58 AM
My apologies. I have a slight IT/Help Desk background. Troubleshooting rule #1 is always assume that the user is doing something wrong. :mrgreen: Not the case this time.

This is more fallout from the new usergroup that all "registered users" are now a part of. (the original group is now a limited access "spam control" group) The new group didn't have permission to use any prefixes, so the option didn't appear. Fixed!

Hammerhead
01-22-2012, 11:44 AM
My apologies. I have a slight IT/Help Desk background. Troubleshooting rule #1 is always assume that the user is doing something wrong. :mrgreen: Not the case this time.

This is more fallout from the new usergroup that all "registered users" are now a part of. (the original group is now a limited access "spam control" group) The new group didn't have permission to use any prefixes, so the option didn't appear. Fixed!

Thanks! It works for me now.