PDA

View Full Version : [NB 2000 in DFW] Shopping for Roll Bar, Suggestions?

chucknorrisinator
06-30-2015, 10:52 AM
I'm in the market for a roll bar for my baby. I want a reasonably priced, step up from a mouse trap. Where should I go? I can do online, but the shipping makes me cry tiny tears of poor man sadness. I'm in DFW (Dallas, more specifically) and willing to drive a bit.

Phatmiata
06-30-2015, 10:54 AM
did you check in your local club for used ones?

modernbeat
06-30-2015, 06:34 PM
Track Dog Racing ships in the HardDog rollbars in batches to save on shipping. Check with them. Otherwise, it's custom rollbar time, but that could easily eclipse the cost of a HardDog plus shipping.

Tell William that Jason sent you.

http://trackdogracing.com/

jux
06-30-2015, 08:41 PM
Head to Keller's drive in on Northwest Hwy Wednesday night. Folks start showing up at 7ish, but some wait a bit for the temp to drop a little.

You can check out a number of different bars. Most are Hard Dog Hardcore variants, though I did see one Sport and what looked like a Clearview out there last week.

chucknorrisinator
07-01-2015, 10:10 AM
jux! You da best! I'm gonna try to make it out there tonight to see if anyone will let me measure their bars. I spoke with my boss' husband yesterday and he offered to help my build a custom one (engineer + welding experience).

Phatmiata
07-01-2015, 12:45 PM
.................. I spoke with my boss' husband yesterday and he offered to help my build a custom one (engineer + welding experience).

Post pics, would love to see what you create!! :slayer: